This brand new third-party app pairs your favorite messenger WhatsApp with your Apple Watch. WatchUp allows you to read & send messages from your Apple Watch. With support for voice messages, images & emojis. Please read the full description before buying.
- Read all your personal chats & group conversations
- Listen to voice/audio messages
- Send voice messages (Beta)
- Use scribble or dictation to send a message
- Customizable "Quick Replies"
- Start a chat from your contacts list
- View images from chat (preview) or in full-screen (high-res)
- Full Emoji support
- Complications for app quick launch
- Select app language
- Adjustable font-size (force-press Home screen -> Settings)
- Adjustable input language for Scribble & Dictation
- Archive chats functionality
Please note that this is a very new app and improvements will be made in future updates. A paired iPhone and WhatsApp for iOS - including an account - is required.
For questions or support contact: [email protected]
How to pair your account:
1. Open the app on Watch and follow on-screen instructions
2. Goto WhatsApp settings & choose Web/Desktop
3. Scan the QR code appearing on your Apple Watch by holding the iPhone at some distance from your Watch.
4. After scanning wait up to 30 settings for the pairing to complete
Disclaimer: This is a 3rd-party connector app for WhatsApp. It is neither supported nor endorsed by WhatsApp, Facebook Inc. or any of it's affiliates. The app connects using your official WhatsApp Web account and complies with WhatsApp usage terms.
הורידו עכשיו את WatchUp: for WhatsApp on Watch, אפליקציה שפותחה במיוחד עבור אייפון ואייפד ע"י Christa Stuber. נשמח לשמוע מכם תגובות, שתפו אותנו בחווית השימוש, שאלות או טיפים שימושיים על WatchUp: for WhatsApp on Watch.
צריכים עזרה? נשמח לעזור לכם להשתמש באפליקציית WatchUp: for WhatsApp on Watch באמצעות מדריכי וידאו, עזרה, טריקים ועוד.
2018-04-26 (U.S. App Store)
good, I love this application, five stars for you, but please remove the color green when you read a message. It is very annoying to be looking at the list of that color and one knowing that I am already looking at all the messages.
2018-03-18 (U.S. App Store)
when you can send a voice note from the watch it will be very good to have that in mind for a next update
2018-03-03 (U.S. App Store)
Esta aplicación, no da notificaciones. LA compre y no me gusta, no da notificaciones y no veo los mensajes.
2018-03-02 (U.S. App Store)
The description for this app states that it’s utilizing the WhatsApp web feature. If you don’t bother to read the description prior to downloading, don’t complain! There’s very little preventing me from giving this 5 stars: 1. Speed. When opening the app it takes too long to sync up. 2.
2018-01-07 (U.S. App Store)
The app is not what I expected. It works (if it even works) using the Whatsapp Web feature. It looked like it would at first, but right as I opened a chat with an image attachment, the app just froze. Closing and restarting Apple Watch will not help. Had to delete app and reinstall. Refunds are not
2018-01-04 (U.S. App Store)
I’ll start by saying it is really cool to finally have some sort of whatsapp client on the watch. I think we are way over due. However, this is pretty much like whatsapp web, which means that it doesn’t really work seamlessly and its super slow. It doesn’t stay updated with your conversati