The new MyScript© Calculator 2 makes daily math fun and easy!
Calculator 2 turns your device into an interactive piece of paper. Simply write a calculation and it gets you the result in real time. Develop it further with editing gestures or by adding new elements anywhere. Reuse previous results with drag and drop. Calculator 2 interprets everything you do on the fly.
Calculator 2 is based on MyScript Interactive Ink®, the next step for digital ink. It is the successor of the award-winning first handwriting calculator.
BENEFITS AND FEATURES
· Write calculations in an intuitive and natural way without a keyboard.
· Erase easily by using scratch-out gestures to remove symbols and numbers.
· Drag and drop numbers from and to the canvas, the memory bar or to an external app.
· Copy your results to the clipboard or export them to other apps.
· Fractions: Display results using decimals, fractions or mixed numbers.
· Multi-line: Continue the same calculation on the next line or write several calculations on multiple lines.
· Memory: Save results into memory. Reuse them anytime in your calculations.
· History: Retrieve all your past calculations to reuse or export.
· Basic operations: +, -, ×, ÷, /, ·, :
· Powers, roots, exponentials: 7², √, ∛, e³
· Miscellaneous operations: %, |5|, 3!
· Brackets: ( )
· Trigonometry: sin, cos, tan, cot, cosh, sinh, tanh, coth
· Inverse trigonometry: asin, acos, atan, acot, arcsin, arccos, arctan, arccot, acosh, asinh, atanh, acoth, arcosh, arsinh, artanh, arcoth
· Logarithms: ln, log
· Constants: π, e, phi
הורידו עכשיו את MyScript Calculator 2, אפליקציה לימוד שפותחה במיוחד עבור אייפון ואייפד ע"י MyScript. נשמח לשמוע מכם תגובות, שתפו אותנו בחווית השימוש, שאלות או טיפים שימושיים על MyScript Calculator 2.
צריכים עזרה? נשמח לעזור לכם להשתמש באפליקציית MyScript Calculator 2 באמצעות מדריכי וידאו, עזרה, טריקים ועוד.
2018-05-10 (U.S. App Store)
I'm using multi-window of writing app and this app on iPad. If I could define non-calculation area to write down math formula or chemical formula before number calculation, I wouldn't need multi-window and could use this app on wider full screen.
2018-05-01 (U.S. App Store)
i would very much like to see this approach evolve into a programable version with plot graphs, modeling itself after the HP 48gx !!!
2018-04-24 (U.S. App Store)
Great app. It would be even better if it could incorporate units of measure (feet, minutes, grams/mL, etc). Perhaps as an in-app purchase?
2018-04-22 (U.S. App Store)
This app is incredible, it’s only downsides are it doesn’t really recognize less than, greater than, less than or equal too, greater than or equal too, if you get the idea. If that could be fixed up, I’m not sure how this app could get any better
2018-04-16 (U.S. App Store)
This app is lots of fun to play with and handy when working on budgets for events. However, I do agree it would be more useful as an educational tool if algebra functions were added. I’m planning to use this app for a basic math for programming class and will update my review after i've started th
2018-04-03 (U.S. App Store)
This is a decent calculator, but the app it’s self has terrible recognition when it comes to certain things. A good calculator but it’s not worth $2.99.
2018-04-01 (U.S. App Store)
This is quite a useful app. It’s helpful to see your math on a page anytime you have the chance to write it down. This time, however, the page finishes your calculations once you show your work. Magic. This is something from the future. Helps me with mundane household budgeting when comparing sho