Put your phone away and get focused with Donut Dog!
Do more of what's important to you. Whenever you want to accomplish something and not use your phone, start the Donut Dog App´s Donut Machine to generate delicious Donuts to feed your Focus!
Yes, Focus with a capital "F". That's the name of the dog living on your phone from now on. Take good care of him, feed him well!
• Be focused and get stuff done. Less stress, less anxiety!
• Earn delicious looking donuts for every hour you don’t use your phone. Cure your phone addiction!
• Achievements & streak bonuses: Earn special donuts for good behavior!
• Daily challenges with special rewards
• Earn coins and gems and spend them in the donut shop to unlock new donut packs or other gadgets
• Cool stats: Track your focus time. See how many and which donuts you collected!
• Earn XP, level up and battle your friends!
• 2 session modes: Take a challenge with a preset time (countdown) or simply use the open end mode (stopwatch)!
• working in your office and you need to focus
• studying for school / university at home or in your library / dorm room
• meditating to give your head some space
• paying attention to a class or meeting
• going to bed to develop healthy habits of sleep
"This productivity/game App is something truly unique. This App helps you to keep the focus on the important stuff in your life and battles your phone addiction!" - Some wise dude which is totally not affiliated with the App developer
"Need to learn and don't want to end up using a social network app? Try this game!" - David
"My girlfriend loves Donut Dog! She uses it every day!" - The App developer
"I like donuts!" - A friend
CONNECT WITH US
Questions or feedback? Or do you just want to talk?
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/DonutDogApp
• eMail: [email protected]
App-Preview Video music composed by Orishlez from HookSounds.com
הורידו עכשיו את Donut Dog: Feed your focus!, אפליקציה שפותחה במיוחד עבור אייפון ואייפד ע"י Fancy Ventures UG (haftungsbeschraenkt). נשמח לשמוע מכם תגובות, שתפו אותנו בחווית השימוש, שאלות או טיפים שימושיים על Donut Dog: Feed your focus!.
צריכים עזרה? נשמח לעזור לכם להשתמש באפליקציית Donut Dog: Feed your focus! באמצעות מדריכי וידאו, עזרה, טריקים ועוד.
2018-04-11 (U.S. App Store)
...but I feel like I’m doing something wrong? I focused for over two hours today (trying to not browse my phone during my classes), and I earned zero donuts, somehow? There are more instances than not that I don’t end up earning any donuts despite spending a good chunk of time without touching m
2018-02-15 (U.S. App Store)
hello! i've just recently got the app and i was wondering if you could start adding in custom timers? like a focus for 25 min (like the pomodoro technique) to get a donut? it'd also be better if the app could notify you when you reach your desired time, and when you're using another app while trying
2018-02-09 (U.S. App Store)
This app could be better if the app could actually recognize when you are using another app because the time still counts when you are off the app
2018-02-08 (U.S. App Store)
The app does what it’s supposed to—that is, it tracks your focus time and exchanges it for donuts! I especially like the fact that you can just turn on the tracker and not have to set a specific time frame. So glad that the donut-counting bug was fixed. However, I am having issues with the anti
2018-02-07 (U.S. App Store)
This is a good app and keeps me focused. As other reviewers have noted, there are some minor issues. However, some of these appear to be addressed in the most recent update (overall donut count is now properly measured, etc.). I have tried other “focus” apps in the past and this one has by far m
2018-02-02 (U.S. App Store)
This app has helped me put my phone down and leave it, but I am extremely confused! I've collected donuts for around 8 or 9 hours total now, and I see which ones I've collected before I press "stop" (to end the timer or once I've reached my goal), yet I have not advanced in any of the donut collecti
2018-02-02 (U.S. App Store)
This can truly be a phenomenal app. I’m looking forward to the next update. Hopefully it’s less buggy. My donuts aren’t showing up anywhere, so it defeats the purpose visually for me. I will keep the app, and I’m looking forward to changing this to 5 starts when it’s updated and the bugs a