Documents To Go® Premium contains best-in-class document viewing & editing, including save & synchronization options directly to your iOS device, desktop & laptop via Wi-Fi, and to the cloud service of your choice (iCloud, Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, OneDrive or SugarSync). One purchase includes the iPad & iPhone versions.
THE DATAVIZ® ADVANTAGE
• Founded in 1984, DataViz is an industry leader in developing mobile Office & productivity solutions for iOS, Mac, and more.
• Documents To Go, now in its 17th year, is currently preloaded on millions of devices around the world.
• InTact Technology™ retains original document formatting of edited files.
• No account sign-up necessary to get started in creating files and the freedom to save files where you choose!
• All your files in one app - no need to download separate components or cloud service/drive apps.
• Technical support is available via email by actual people in our home office & via our robust knowledge base at DataViz.com.
OVERALL SUITE FEATURES:
• View, edit, and create MS Office files (latest version).
• View PDF, iWork, Text, .RTF files, and more!
• View, edit, save, and sync with multiple cloud services: iCloud, Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, OneDrive, and SugarSync.
• Save changes directly to your device, multiple cloud services, or to your computer with our desktop/laptop application - free with your purchase (this app allows you to access desktop files & sync via a Wi-Fi connection).
• Send & receive supported email attachments using the built-in Mail app.
• Open & edit files within Docs To Go from any 3rd party app that supports the iOS "Open In" feature.
• File sorting manager (sort your file list by Name, Modified, Size, etc.)
• Supports iTunes File Sharing via USB cable for manually moving files.
FREE DESKTOP APPLICATION available for 2-way file sync via Wi-Fi - Sync & transfer files/folders in one, easy-to-use desktop app.
WORD TO GO FEATURES:
• Format font type, size, color, bold, italics, underline, and highlight text
• High fidelity viewing for embedded graphics, tables, comments, footnotes/endnotes, text boxes, table of contents, and hyperlinks
• Change paragraph alignment
• Edit bullets and numbering
• Find & replace
• Word count
• Open password protected Word files
SHEET TO GO FEATURES:
• Freeze panes
• Extensive cell & number formatting options
• 111 functions supported
• Insert, delete, resize, hide/unhide rows & columns
• Rename, insert, and delete worksheets
• Find/find next
• Open password protected Excel files
SLIDESHOW TO GO FEATURES:
• In-slide PowerPoint editing - Edit slide contents & formatting directly in the slide vs. a separate/outline view.
• Thumbnail slide sorter/view
• High fidelity PowerPoint viewing, including: charts, MS Office SmartArt, and more
• View/edit/add speaker notes
• Sort slides
• Promote/demote bullets
• Open password protected PowerPoint files
PDF TO GO FEATURES:
• Pinch-to-zoom to desired PDF page size/width
• Open password-protected PDFs
*PowerPoint files are view and edit only.
הורידו עכשיו את Documents To Go Premium - Office Suite, אפליקציה שפותחה במיוחד עבור אייפון ואייפד ע"י DataViz, Inc.. נשמח לשמוע מכם תגובות, שתפו אותנו בחווית השימוש, שאלות או טיפים שימושיים על Documents To Go Premium - Office Suite.
צריכים עזרה? נשמח לעזור לכם להשתמש באפליקציית Documents To Go Premium - Office Suite באמצעות מדריכי וידאו, עזרה, טריקים ועוד.
Fixed for the new iPad, but really sluggish when going from sheet to sheet in Excel. Has problems with the iPad sleeping while a sheet is open too. It seems to quit, and if you have a sheet with unsaved changes, you get a message about it being closed without saving changes when
Easy to use. I can create files as local and then save it to drop box, google doc or iDisk and work on it from anywhere.
Where are the high res function icons? Why not update all internal icons for retina displays? Have been asking for this since day one. Thank you
I specifically bought the product because it mentioned iCloud support. But it really does not support iCloud. Fix the advertising and then add in iCloud support so I only have to use one cloud service.The app still does not have a way to insert a page break. Being able to start a
They need support for skydrive before I rate them 5/5.
Love it but it needs to be able to print!
I see there are a bunch of cry babies here giving it 2 stars for petty problems. Yes spell check would be nice. Thats a big one. But it would also slow the app down most likely and then you would cry about that. If you want MS Office then USE A LAPTOP. This does what i need it to