Ma Kore ® presents HEBREW ALPHABET, the award winning iPhone, iPad and iPod touch app that makes learning to read HEBREW simple and fun!
Designed especially for BUSY STUDENTS on the go, around the school or abroad!
• Includes all Hebrew letters including NIKKUD (vowels) and FINAL FORMS
• High-quality audio pronunciation by NATIVE ISRAELI SPEAKER.
• EXAMPLE WORDS for each letter.
• Multiple choice quiz to quickly MEMORIZE Hebrew letters.
• Memorize letters quickly with our DYNAMIC QUIZZING algorithm.
• Quizzing options including learning by:
- Letter name
- or both letter and pronunciation
• Focus quiz on CONSONANTS, VOWELS, or FINAL CONSONANTS.
• Use WITHOUT an Internet connection on your travels. All data and audio contained within the app.
• No hidden in-app purchases or paid upgrades!
We're always happy to hear from you! Have a suggestion or problem?
Contact us at http://twitter.com/hebrew_help or our homepage http://www.makorehebrew.com/
You can also email [email protected]
הורידו עכשיו את Hebrew Alphabet - Ma Kore, אפליקציה לימוד שפותחה במיוחד עבור אייפון ואייפד ע"י Online Language Help. נשמח לשמוע מכם תגובות, שתפו אותנו בחווית השימוש, שאלות או טיפים שימושיים על Hebrew Alphabet - Ma Kore.
צריכים עזרה? נשמח לעזור לכם להשתמש באפליקציית Hebrew Alphabet - Ma Kore באמצעות מדריכי וידאו, עזרה, טריקים ועוד.
Excellent app for learning basic Hebrew alphabet. The quiz section is wonderful with visual and audio repetition. Makes learning quick, easy and fun. If you are new to Hebrew this is a great, portable way to master the alphabet! (version 2.2)
Not too shabby.biggest thing for learning a new language is letters, vowels, consonants, and the sounds they make.as for just learning those plain basics.this is a pretty cool program.now if only I HUAC learned this as a child instead of in my twenties
Really nice aleph bet primer. Would be nice to see it build into simple vocabulary too.
2017-03-26 (U.S. App Store)
Would give it five stars if could change Hebrew font in settings. For example the font it uses to show "nun sofet" renders as a straight vertical line. But in fonts you encounter in real world "nun sofet" often is shaped more like a tall, thin "7".
2013-09-13 (U.S. App Store)
Not what I thought it was. Wish I had not downloaded it. It sounds better than what it is.
2013-03-20 (U.S. App Store)
It was alright but some of the hebrew letters don't look how they're supposed to so you learn them the wrong way
2012-02-01 (U.S. App Store)
Excellent app for learning basic Hebrew alphabet. The quiz section is wonderful with visual and aud