No matter what You say SmackTalk! can say it back--from Freaky to Squeaky.
** Check out "SmackTalk! Kids"...a baby-proof version for very young children! All the laughs, without complicated settings, video rendering, and social sharing **
SmackTalk! is the original voice-altering app that features an animated guinea pig, puppy, kitten, and chihuahua that repeat what you say in high-pitched squeaky and now low-pitched freaky voices *in real-time* for hours of hilarious laughter. Make short videos and share them with your friends by email, Facebook, and YouTube. Works in every language!
ALSO BY MARCUS SATELLITE:
* "SmackTalk! Holiday" is now on the App Store! Your favorite characters are all dressed up for the Holidays.
* PupTalk! is now on the App Store! The cutest puppies in the world talk back to you. **
* TrashTalker! Want to put words in the mouths of your photos? TrashTalker lets you take photos and animate them to the sound of your voice.
Check out some of our customer reviews:
* Once you start laughing you can't stop because then you begin laughing at the sound of your laugh! Funniest app I've ever had. You must get it!
* I ran the app in a room full of adults who proceeded to laugh so hard we cried! This was OUTSTANDING! HYSTERICAL!!!!
* My 3 year old laughed so hard he started to cry. This will be a top 10 app for sure!!!
* This has to be the funniest App ever. It is worth twice the price just to see every one of my colleagues' faces when I turned it on in the middle of a meeting.
* This is a great application! Fun for the family, for work, you name it. This will give you laugh after laugh. HIghly recommend it!
* My kid loves this! I haven't seen her laugh so much EVER! It's just hilarious.
SmackTalk! always sets off a chain reaction of laughter. The animation and lip-sync are so responsive you'd swear they're alive. See our website for a 50 second video clip of children playing with SmackTalk!
SmackTalk! is easy to use:
TALK: SmackTalk! records until you stop talking, then talks back
TAP: Show/Hide buttons. Buttons are always active--even when you hide them. Surprise your friends!
DOUBLE-TAP: Toggle the Pinch Mode to be Pitch or Speed
PINCH: Pinch IN or OUT to RAISE or LOWER the PITCH or SPEED in REAL-TIME!
TAP A TRIGGER: Instantly PLAYs a Trigger.
HOLD A TRIGGER: Record after the beep as LONG AS YOU WANT. Don't let go until you're done recording. Try recording your Boss at a long meeting, or an entire episode of your favorite Talk Show.
HOLD "RECORD NOW": Instantly starts Recording your Voice for up to 6 seconds--don't let go until you're done recording. Instantly PLAYS when you let go. Use in loud rooms, or when you're reciting poetry.
TAP: "SAY AGAIN": Instantly plays the last thing you recorded.
הורידו עכשיו את SmackTalk, אפליקציה שפותחה במיוחד עבור אייפון ואייפד ע"י Marcus Satellite. נשמח לשמוע מכם תגובות, שתפו אותנו בחווית השימוש, שאלות או טיפים שימושיים על SmackTalk.
צריכים עזרה? נשמח לעזור לכם להשתמש באפליקציית SmackTalk באמצעות מדריכי וידאו, עזרה, טריקים ועוד.
Bought this for 3 year old he loves it. He went to bed and I played with it for hours. I sent out like 20 emails. I am a dork. So funny. Love this app.Works awesome on iPhone and iPad 3 generationNo white screen for me.I record different things and send to friends and friends kid
To Marcus Satellite: After years of holding out on the smart phone, I finally got one, Smack Talk was the first app I downloaded based on many many friend suggestions. My kids, 5 & 3 played with it all night and laughed so hard, it was hilarious. Now I may have to get another ph
i got this and LOVED IT it dose a lot of things it is so much fun you will be playing for houers so much fun
Solid app. Good price. Hours of hampster clip making goodness.
2014-01-10 (U.S. App Store)
Best app ever my great nieces and nephews love this dang thing. Makes me laugh out loud just watching them
2013-06-21 (U.S. App Store)
Never fails to make my niece and me laugh our butts off! :)
2013-01-13 (U.S. App Store)
This app works for the iPad 1. I think this is a pretty good app considering that I have a iPad 1st generation.