Your One-Stop Shop for Tracking the Stock Market.
Stock TickerPicker is an intuitive, powerful application that lets you view intuitive watch lists of real-time stock quotes as well as stock/charting data for technical analysis about any ticker. It also provides optional "Insights" investment research, chart saving/social sharing, and much more.
Download it today to see why users love its clean, straightforward interface without the jumbled, confusing approaches of other apps.
- real-time intraday price quote streaming (reloads every 15 secs; volume info delayed)
- Beautifully rendered daily native technical charts: the best on iPhone/iPad!
- Customizable watch lists of most-viewed stocks, with multiple watchlist groups for different sets of companies you track
- iCloud watchlist syncing support across devices
- 5-day, 1-month, 3-month 6-month daily chart views & 1-year & 2-year weekly views
- 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, and 200-day Simple Moving Averages
- Candlesticks (red/green or simple blue) or line price display
- Customizable Volume, RSI, MACD, Bollinger Bands and Fast/Slow Stochastics charts
- Save charts for later review offline, or post them with comments to Facebook & Twitter
- "Insights" training and investment research available for purchase in-app
- Zoom in on the charts display by pinching your fingers
- Double-tap the charts view to zoom back out all the way
Get access to convenient investment research and watchlists in-app available for purchase, ready for you to analyze and focused on clear investment hypotheses
- NYSE/Nasdaq (real-time quotes; other exchanges delayed)
- Over-the-Counter (.OB extension; e.g. GNTA.OB)
- Paris (.PA)
- London (.L/.LSE)
- Toronto (.TO)
- Toronto Venture Ex. (.V)
- Brussels (.BR)
- Australia (.AX)
- Brazil (.SA)
- Amsterdam Stock Exchange (.AS)
- German Xetra Exchange (.DE)
...and limited chart support for the Milan (.MI) & Stockholm (.ST) exchanges as well as pink sheets (.PK)
Subscriptions cost $5.99 USD/year and do not auto-renew. All data is for informational purposes only and is not intended to suggest suitability or a recommendation of any stock purchase.
Follow us on twitter for updates on upcoming features and more: twitter.com/MFSoftware
We release regular updates to TickerPicker, and we welcome suggestions for improvements/features - please email them to [email protected] If you have any issues with TickerPicker, please email us first before writing a review. We cannot contact you and fix the issue if you just submit a review!
הורידו עכשיו את Stock TickerPicker - technical analysis and stock charts + stock prices, אפליקציה שפותחה במיוחד עבור אייפון ואייפד ע"י MF Software. נשמח לשמוע מכם תגובות, שתפו אותנו בחווית השימוש, שאלות או טיפים שימושיים על Stock TickerPicker - technical analysis and stock charts + stock prices.
צריכים עזרה? נשמח לעזור לכם להשתמש באפליקציית Stock TickerPicker - technical analysis and stock charts + stock prices באמצעות מדריכי וידאו, עזרה, טריקים ועוד.
Simple, Helpful and reliable.
Good app, would like more bells and whistles
Love the charts and the look. Not a complete portfolio app but then what is. This app definitely used in random with other pricing apps is fantastic.
I have had this app for quite some time and initially had some problems with it telling me that half of my stock symbols were invalid tickers, but that seemingly has been corrected in updates and I use it almost daily.Would be nice if they added a news feed for stocks in the watc
I have tried (for years)to organize and show "MY" charts with one click and this is The GOD of organization and one click! I can enter my stocks by category, go to category and CLICK and see the stock and my chart! "All" my info is ready for review. Oh so simple! Why wo
A simple, quick, and easy reference that gives me a quick look at things before I move on
Gives RSI and MACD analytics that are not easily available elsewhere!