Capture your world in PANTONE Color, build and create palettes to test on 3D-rendered materials & designs, and share PANTONE Colors with your Creative Cloud® account, clients, and social networks.
Subscribers get access to all PANTONE Colors (more than 10,000 standardized hues across all libraries and disciplines), and receive a 1-week or 1-month free trial with a monthly or annual subscription.
All tools, features, and content are free with a selection of available PANTONE Colors. Those who previously purchased the myPANTONE app get full access without subscription.
TOOLS & FEATURES
- Harmonies (complementary, monochromatic, analogous, split complementary, triadic)
- Cross Reference visually across all Pantone color guides and color systems
- Build color palettes consisting of up to five colors by selecting from color guides
- Take a photo and use our color picker to build a custom palette
- Extract colors from images on your phone or Pinterest, Facebook, Tumblr, and Instagram accounts
- All palettes can be sent to Adobe® Creative Cloud®
- Apply colors against different designs including graphics, interiors, and typography.
- Visualize PANTONE Colors on pliable 3D papers and fabrics.
Studio features external sources of content to pull in the inspiring, colorful work of others. Users can scroll through artists’ designs and images organized by PANTONE Color and select their palettes for use.
Trends from the Pantone Color Institute™ (PCI)
Receive insights from PCI through a convenient feed of content rich in color insight and imagery. Content includes articles focused on the emotions, meanings, psychology and context behind particular colors. This also includes curated trend palettes to use in your next design project.
Bring full color to Studio with one of these subscription options:
Monthly – $4.99/month with 1-week free trial
Annual – $29.99/year with 1-month free trial
myPANTONE Customers- Full access without subscription to colors and values previously available in myPANTONE
Questions? Contact us at [email protected]
– Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– The subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
הורידו עכשיו את myPANTONE, אפליקציה שפותחה במיוחד עבור אייפון ואייפד ע"י Pantone. נשמח לשמוע מכם תגובות, שתפו אותנו בחווית השימוש, שאלות או טיפים שימושיים על myPANTONE.
צריכים עזרה? נשמח לעזור לכם להשתמש באפליקציית myPANTONE באמצעות מדריכי וידאו, עזרה, טריקים ועוד.
This app allows me to carry around any Pantone palate wherever my job may take me. Although, colors are obviously going to look different on a RGB screen you at least have a general idea and the Pantone swatch number while on the go situations.
Besides the colors not being greatly accurate. So much development energery was put on finding colors with the fandeck or image which is perfect but I really wish you could create larger palettes (on same screen) and was a little more interactive. Hopefully Pantone can fix this.
I reluctantly bought this app based on the horrible reviews but noticed since the latest update, the reviews improved. Seems the developer put out the app prematurely. Running the app on a iPhone 4 and its very useful but a tad pokey. So far no crashes. Ability to browse a large
2018-04-29 (U.S. App Store)
Not allowing me to index my photos after I downloaded them all. I try to press continue in the settings but it’s not taking me anywhere. I only got this app was to get a palette from photos I already took.
2018-04-23 (U.S. App Store)
Great customer support!!
2018-03-05 (U.S. App Store)
I love using this app for editing my pictures because it allows me to take full advantage of the color chooser. It helps me in creativity in choosing projects as well. I wish though that there was an iPad version of this app because it would allow me to do so much more with what Pantone has to offer
2018-01-05 (U.S. App Store)
I THINK WE HAVE MADE SOME IMPROVEMENTS. $990.00 FOR A, “PLASTIC WHEEL”? DID GET 10% DISCOUNT BRINGING TO ~$896. BATTLESHIP GRAY SELECTED. ALLY ABOVE HAS DECLARED PROPERTY OF THE STATE. PASSWORD: 452367AZ. GEORGE J ARDEN JR 125-50-6956 4/5/67 01/05/18 5.