9/10 in WIRED’s App Guide - Selected as an Honoree in the Webby Awards - Featured in CNN’s 50 Ultimate Travel Apps
ALSO FEATURED BY: The New York Times, Los Angeles Times, msnbc, ABC News, Wall Street Journal, USA TODAY, The Washington Post, Travel + Leisure…
- 100% OFFLINE – NO INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED except for sharing and updates.
- TRAVEL GUIDE with attractions, museums, restaurants, bars, hotels, theatres and shops with TRAVELER REVIEWS and RATINGS, pictures, rich travel info, prices and opening hours.
- PERSONALIZED TRIP ITINERARIES - Exclusive technology - The Trip Genius automatically creates personalized trip itineraries according to your travel interests, pace preference, trip dates, accommodation, personalized favorites, location and opening hours of places as well as ratings from other travelers. Use smart order to rearrange your visits and customize your itinerary at any time.
- OFFLINE MAP & DIRECTIONS - The only guide with offline navigation! - Have the guide locate you on the map and provide you with directions to a place by foot or by subway. Use all map and direction features 100% offline with no roaming fees!
- AUGMENTED REALITY - View your environment and all the places to visit in real-time, with distance, ratings, prices and opening hours.
- TRIP JOURNAL - NEW FEATURE - Easily create and share a trip journal with your check-ins, pictures, and comments!
- SHARING – Share your check-ins, postcards, pictures, reviews and trip journal by email or Facebook. Items are stored on your device and sent automatically when a free internet connection is available!
- TRIP DASHBOARD - Available at www.mtrip.me, the trip dashboard gathers your trip journals, itineraries, and favorite places from all of your destinations in one place. You can share it with friends and print your itineraries!
- TRANSFER YOUR ITINERARY between devices and back them up online
- OTHER FEATURES – Send pictures and postcards by email or Facebook, easily discover new places, currency converter, subway map, add personal places and more!
To explore mTrip’s other destinations please visit www.mtrip.com
mTrip’s Hong Kong Travel Guide is available in: English, French, and German
MTRIP IN THE NEWS!
LA TIMES - “App maker mTrip's signature Genius will generate an itinerary for you based on your preferences”
NEW YORK TIMES - “Travelers with iPhones should add mTrip to their augmented reality specialty apps list”
THE WALL STREET JOURNAL - “These next-gen travel guides can take care of stress-inducing itinerary-planning in Asia, Europe and the U.S."
ASSOCIATED PRESS - “The new iPhone application mTrip is a travel guide and then some: It uses the latest in smart phone technology to make it easier to stay on track in a foreign locale”
IPHONE LIFE - "Don't travel without them”
TECH VIBES - "Actually knowing what I'm doing and where I'm going in a world otherwise new to me... priceless"
For any questions please contact [email protected] We are happy to answer your questions.
הורידו עכשיו את Berlin Travel Guide - mTrip, אפליקציה נסיעות שפותחה במיוחד עבור אייפון ואייפד ע"י mTrip Travel Guides. נשמח לשמוע מכם תגובות, שתפו אותנו בחווית השימוש, שאלות או טיפים שימושיים על Berlin Travel Guide - mTrip.
צריכים עזרה? נשמח לעזור לכם להשתמש באפליקציית Berlin Travel Guide - mTrip באמצעות מדריכי וידאו, עזרה, טריקים ועוד.
Great app! Comfortable, easy to use. Maps working on offline mode, and there is a train map. I was working with this app all of my trip in Berlin.
Many good things, lots of brief info on places plus offline Wikipedia info, all brilliant. Missing:- Keep zoom level / view location fixed when backing out of a menu. Re-zooming is driving me nuts- I would like a scale bar on the map- when a street is highlighted, things slow dow
Excelente pero falta que puedas compartir tus itinerarios para ponerlos en otros dispositivos, a que me refiero? A que mi esposa hizo los itinerarios y no fue posible compartirlos conmigo y yo los tuve que copiar manualmente.Ojalá pronto se pueda hacer esto.
I can only wish that this technology had been around for the last 20 years. Really a superb companion for a new city. I DLd about 5 guide apps and I like this one the best. Easiest to use, thorough, great features. Thanks!
This was a really helpful tool. It had great suggestions for tourist attractions to visit and I loved how it created my whole trip for me. When you buy the guide, be sure to check out the Augmented Reality - it helped me find interesting places to visit in any area of the city.
2016-02-07 (U.S. App Store)
The database is extensive and the map will show sights all around you, but the moving map saved us from going the wrong direction in both Berlin and Rome. We will be purchasing this app for every city we travel to, if available. Take a phone charger or second power supply if you use the gps a lot. G
2014-08-23 (U.S. App Store)
I was shocked at how great this application is! My girlfriend and I used this app while we were on vacation in Berlin and it was great! It has loads of information on each point of interest and when