Whether on holiday, taking a weekend trip or heading off somewhere as yet unfamiliar – with NAVIGON, you can be sure of getting there quickly and safely! Transform your iPhone into a full-performance satnav system that includes onboard maps so that you can always find your way – even when no internet connection (1) is available.
*** Range of functions ***
- Onboard map material: only carry the road maps on your iPhone that you really need. Thus you save memory space and can navigate even when no internet connection is available.
- Intelligent address entry (1): thanks to the first-class, simplified address entry, which can be operated using the keypad or via voice input, you’ll find your quicker than ever before.
- Precise voice commands, including street names: just concentrate on driving the car.
- The latest traffic reports (1,2): avoid annoying traffic jams automatically.
- Hazard warnings (1,2): you can choose to receive alerts of danger spots such as mobile speed traps.
- POI search: find your destination even without entering the address directly – locally, community-based or using Augmented Reality.
- Real signage and road sign displays: you always have an overview thanks to photo-realistic views of junctions and road signs.
- Dynamic lane assistant: at junctions where the exit is unclear or on motorway exits, be guided into the right lane every time.
- Speed assistant: NAVIGON warns you visually or audibly if you are exceeding the posted speed limit.
- Optimal route: choose the right option for you, from up to three suggested routes.
- Route planning: plan longer trips with multiple destinations en route.
- Expanded pedestrian navigation: navigate to your destination on foot as well – or use Urban Guidance (1,2) if you also want to include public transport.
- Many other in-app purchases possible: 3D maps showing mountains and valleys, Cockpit and much more.
*** Maps ***
- Latest Map Guarantee for the latest HERE maps (3), with the following coverage: USA
- NAVIGON FreshMaps XL (2): For a one-off payment, you get the latest map updates from experts up to four times a year, for two years! This ensures that your app is always up-to-date, containing the latest changes of the road network and many new points of interest.
*** Please note the following ***
The correct positioning of your iPhone in the vehicle is very important for optimum GPS reception. Continuous use of GPS can shorten battery life.
Please also note our FAQ section at www.navigon.com.
Due to the high data volume of the maps, we recommend using WiFi for the initial installation.
NAVIGON wishes you a lot of fun from your navigation – whether in the car, on a bike or on foot!
1) To be able to provide you with the latest reports at all times, some functions require an internet connection (e.g. traffic reports or speed camera alerts). However, the navigation system itself, including address search, speed display, driving lane assistant and much more, does not require the internet.
2) Available as an additional in-app purchase.
3) You get the most up-to-date maps at the time you purchase the app
הורידו עכשיו את NAVIGON USA, אפליקציה נסיעות שפותחה במיוחד עבור אייפון ואייפד ע"י Garmin Wuerzburg GmbH. נשמח לשמוע מכם תגובות, שתפו אותנו בחווית השימוש, שאלות או טיפים שימושיים על NAVIGON USA.
צריכים עזרה? נשמח לעזור לכם להשתמש באפליקציית NAVIGON USA באמצעות מדריכי וידאו, עזרה, טריקים ועוד.
Use it all the time and rarely have a problem.
This is by far the best navigation app on the app store! Ive downloaded several ranging from low-high cost and this is the only one i use now. I mean it has some quirks like it always lists an address as "new york city metro" which it didnt do before and it sometimes wont get sta
I use that on my iphones and ipad2. Works great for me. the overall usability is nice. the ipad version is cool. there are weaknesses as it will start horizontal even though my ipad is tipped over. but that is just minor stuff.of course you need to trust your app and use it with
Had a stand alone navigon years ago. This app is so much better!
I was ready to delete this because previous version became inoperable. Recent update from 2/22/12 has returned this app to being a worthwhile nav aid. Pretty much all major bugs fixed from previous version. Obviously navigon took customer response seriously and made a really effe
2018-01-02 (U.S. App Store)
Yeah but recognizes when you are on highway’s versus back roads and you can set your own speed limit of 15 mph on highways and 10 mph on back roads. It will give you an audible warning and all you have to do is let off the gas and save yourself that ticket (especially town backroads) where it goes
2017-12-30 (U.S. App Store)
I downloaded and used this app and the visuals are quite nice indeed but some of the POI’s are not exactly in their location. I do know that once you get fairly close to start looking because the GPS isn’t all that accurate. But some of these, well you might want to start looking a lot soone