The most comprehensive ECG app in the iPhone App Store - over 200 examples of common and uncommon ECGs
iPad version? bit.ly/ECGiPad or search iTunes "ECG Guide iPad"
Praise for the ECG Guide:
"The best ECG app currently available."
"Core Medical App."
- Georgetown Medical School.
“This brand-new gem features concise explanations with ample high-quality ECG examples...”
- American College of Emergency Physicians
“...a 5 star application”
- User review
“...a must have application for doctors, residents and medical students.”
- User review
Succinct yet authoritative, this ECG reference is a critical companion for practicing physicians, medical trainees, nurses and paramedics. It is designed as a learning tool for those still training as well as a reliable reference for more experienced interpreters of ECGs.
- Full reference text that includes in-depth information on topics such as:
- Approach to ECG Interpretation
- Analysis of rate, rhythm, axis, P wave, QRS complex, ST segment, T wave and QT interval
- Ventricular hypertrophy and atrial enlargement
- Assessment of ischemia
- Approach to arrhythmia
- Bradyarrythmias and tachyarrythmias, Heart block, and much more…
(content based on national guidelines 2009 AHA/ACCF/HRS Recommendations for the standardization and interpretation of the electrocardiogram)
- The largest ECG library available on the iPhone with over 200 high resolution sample ECGs with common and complex findings for easy reference
- ECG Interpreter - Stepwise assistance with ECG interpretation. Helps create differential diagnosis based on simple to assess ECG features.
- Over 100 multiple-choice quiz questions to test your knowledge
- Rapid Reference section - one tap takes you to 11 summary pages used to confidently interpret ECGs
- Clear descriptions of both common and complex arrhythmias and ECG findings
- Review etiology and differential diagnosis of common and complex arrhythmias and ECG findings
- Pediatric values included
Compiled and written by Jason Andrade, MD, FRCPC.
הורידו עכשיו את ECG Guide, אפליקציה שפותחה במיוחד עבור אייפון ואייפד ע"י QxMD Medical Software. נשמח לשמוע מכם תגובות, שתפו אותנו בחווית השימוש, שאלות או טיפים שימושיים על ECG Guide.
צריכים עזרה? נשמח לעזור לכם להשתמש באפליקציית ECG Guide באמצעות מדריכי וידאו, עזרה, טריקים ועוד.
For those that rated it poor- if u were expecting it to be a text book- u should buy one. This app is excellent in review for both for the seasoned and new nurses. It has an interactive view and quizzes. Good job! I have been a nurse for 18 yrs. now specializing in pediatric CVI
Easy to follow. Great resourse for reminders on daily ECG reading!
App hits quick and easy to read reference material. Covers basics, but is not designed for first-time EKG learners. Have found highly useful for reminders when reading real ekgs.
Better then I expected. Get far beyond the 0.99 cents.
Not bad, it helped alot when studying for ACLS
I updated to iOS4 earlier today, and then downloaded the just released update to this app (v4.2) and everything now works great. I think the people who are having problems just need to download the latest update.Great app. Love it so far.
Great app. It would be nice to have a section on alternate lead placements such as Fontane, Brugada leads etc.