Turn your photos into mouthwatering illustrations.
• “If you are bored of the traditional photo filter stuff, then give Popsicolor a whirl. It will definitely make your photos pop.” AppAdvice.com, Dec. 2012
• “There’s nothing quite like it in the App Store.” Life in LoFi: iPhoneography, June 2012
• “Watercolors that actually look good.” —Cult of Mac, June 2012
• Amazing watercolor & ink effects
• Save your illustrations and share them on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr and Pinterest
• Simple, spontaneous, and fun to use
• From Tinrocket, creator of Waterlogue, This, Percolator, and Popsicolor for iOS
iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch devices running iOS 9 and greater.
Remember: We’re here to help, so if you have a question or need help, email us at [email protected]
הורידו עכשיו את Popsicolor, אפליקציה שפותחה במיוחד עבור אייפון ואייפד ע"י Tinrocket, LLC. נשמח לשמוע מכם תגובות, שתפו אותנו בחווית השימוש, שאלות או טיפים שימושיים על Popsicolor.
צריכים עזרה? נשמח לעזור לכם להשתמש באפליקציית Popsicolor באמצעות מדריכי וידאו, עזרה, טריקים ועוד.
I bein Waiting on this app for a while and it is absoultly amazing!
Great little app with a single purpose, to make colorful high contrast watercolor-like pop graphics from your photos. Give me control over when the app does the processing (having the app reprocess automatically after every change is a real drag) and it would be a perfect 5.
Popsicolor is highly original. The effect really does look like a watercolor painting and not a computer filter. Seeing developers design new apps like this one is refreshing when most are still copying Instagram. Download it.
Very very simple, but stunning outcome! Love two-tone gradient water color!
I like it! Would love to see grays & blacks. (not real Popsicle colors but images would be striking) .
2018-05-24 (U.S. App Store)
I adore the popsicle colors and love making drippy, watercolorish images. works best on simple pictures. it can really enhance collage work when you include some of the watercolor dripping pictures. and so many options! solid color or bicolor, ability to add black ink to better define your picture
2017-12-13 (U.S. App Store)
Allows for gradient overlays with an impressive range of controls, e.g., dual color options, linear, radial, etc. DEVELOPER: Would prefer a different layout of the tools, as they show up above and below the image working area, and the accordion layout, while cute, wastes a good deal of precious scre