Download, listen, watch and enjoy your favorite podcasts all from your device.
• Subscribe to your favorite podcasts in the app and manage them in the app
• Download episodes over WiFi or Cellular (on devices that have cellular).
• Support for Password Protected feeds
• Background Refresh
• Download in the background
• Download multiple episodes at once (up to 3 on WiFi and 2 on cellular).
• Sync subscriptions, episode playback positions and playlists between your devices with iCloud
• Universal App (iPhone/iPad)
• Search in all views to find that podcast or episode you are looking for
• Custom playlists with filtering options by podcast, episodes and more.
• Support for continuous playback (toggle it on now playing screen just below time elapsed).
• All device orientations supported with configurable option in the settings
• You can unsubscribe to podcasts and still have them on your device. Use that for those less than stellar podcasts!
• Full VoiceOver support
• Variable playback speed
• Playback speed remembered per podcast
• Support for podcasts with chapters and chapter images (MP3 and M4A)
• Use your headset controls including Bluetooth car controls (when paired) to play/pause, jump forward or back 30 seconds
• Sleep timer
• Beautifully rendered show notes
• Onscreen controls for jumping ahead 30 seconds, or jump back 30.
• Gesture Support on the now playing screen (when the podcast logo is showing) to aid in hands free use
• Double-tap to play/pause
• Swipe up to toggle playback speed
• Swipe left/right to rewind/fast-forward
• Home of the L gesture for the 2 minute Leo jump.
• See Settings and Gestures for more and for customizing rewind/fast-forward gestures
• Support for AirPlay, watch or listen to those podcasts on your big screen
• Support for external display of videos for devices that support an external display (get the Apple HDMI adapter)
• Watch or listen to your favorite podcasts with a familiar layout
• Customizable options like Auto-Play on connect to start playing the last playing podcast when you plug your headphones in (some restrictions, settings, playback, general).
FIND NEW PODCASTS QUICK
• Find your podcasts by title, keyword or by author
• Browse the top podcasts by category
• Manually add podcasts with a URL
• Support for Password Protected feeds
• Option to download a single episode
• Browse the web in the app to find podcasts to add. Browser will prompt if you tap a link that is podcast feed.
• Import Podcast subscriptions for episodes that are already in your device from iTunes
• Import your OPML file from iTunes or other iOS podcast app
• Import media by using iTunes File Sharing feature
• Add your existing audiobooks (non-password protected ones) using iTunes File Sharing feature
• Add previously downloaded podcasts from your computer using iTunes file sharing feature (see settings and import media for details).
• Completely customizable to meet your podcasts needs.
• Swipe across a podcast or episode to access additional options
• Podcast settings allow you to set the days the podcast typically comes out or the number of days between.
• Specify the number of episodes to download when new ones are available
• Share the podcast information via email with your friends
• Post to Twitter or Facebook from the now playing screen
Email: tap Help tab and tap Email Support
PLEASE NOTE: The app does NOT sync with iTunes. Like other podcast apps it is standalone app meant to subscribe and download on the device.
* If a feed doesn't work, then let me know so I can take a look at it
Requires iOS 10 or higher.
הורידו עכשיו את iCatcher podcast app, אפליקציה שפותחה במיוחד עבור אייפון ואייפד ע"י Joeisanerd.com. נשמח לשמוע מכם תגובות, שתפו אותנו בחווית השימוש, שאלות או טיפים שימושיים על iCatcher podcast app.
צריכים עזרה? נשמח לעזור לכם להשתמש באפליקציית iCatcher podcast app באמצעות מדריכי וידאו, עזרה, טריקים ועוד.
2018-06-05 (U.S. App Store)
Very practical, yet tons of easily accessible options that allow you to customize the app however you like, if that is your thing.
2018-06-04 (U.S. App Store)
This app does everything you wish the more famous apps did. From time to Time I check out what Apple and Stitcher, etc. are doing, but I always come to iCatcher. Aside from the features, it just works like a top. If you’re like me, you may have one glitch every three years.
2018-06-01 (U.S. App Store)
Playback feature is not working. I have to manually start the next episode which is a hindrance and annoyance at work.. which when l listen to podcasts.
2018-05-31 (U.S. App Store)
2018-05-27 (U.S. App Store)
It is what an podcast app should be! Nearly flawless. I only wish it would start up on the podcast where I left off at. But money well spent and highly recommendable!
2018-05-26 (U.S. App Store)
Simple to use. Works better than any other podcast app.
2018-05-20 (U.S. App Store)
My 26 year old recommended this because she knows I love true crime and comedy: just like the old commercial about two great tastes that go great together, my daughter was right. I’m a totally murederino. I used to be a drunk with who had seizures every time I drank too. Cracks me up. My daughter