For the first time on iPhone!
An effective hearing test that measures your threshold of hearing for sounds of different frequencies.
Find out just how far your ears can hear ranging frequencies.
Most of the people should be able to hear up to around 15kHz. From around 17kHz upwards, we get into a range that only the under 20's can hear.
The human auditory system is sensitive to a wide range of sounds, both in terms of frequency (pitch) and intensity (loudness).The lowest sound (in pitch) we can typically hear is about 20 Hz, and the highest sound 20KHz. However, we are not all equally sensitive with all differing frequencies.
• With this version, you will test your frequency threshold, using static volume tones.
• Using the iPhone headphones, you will be asked to adjust the iPhone volume, for clear and effective playback tones.
• Your left and right ear will be tested alternately with every frequency, from the above frequency ranges.
• After the test has been completed, you will get a report of your hearing frequency response.
• History module lets you save your tests
For Version 3.0
Some users reported a problem after updating from version 2.0.
Uninstall and reinstall (free charge) has solved this issue.
New features to be released on the next version (free update)
- A new test to find out also your intensity threshold (measured by dB).
- Generate a dB/Hz graph according to your test result.
הורידו עכשיו את Audiometry, אפליקציה שפותחה במיוחד עבור אייפון ואייפד ע"י Bina. נשמח לשמוע מכם תגובות, שתפו אותנו בחווית השימוש, שאלות או טיפים שימושיים על Audiometry.
צריכים עזרה? נשמח לעזור לכם להשתמש באפליקציית Audiometry באמצעות מדריכי וידאו, עזרה, טריקים ועוד.
For the audible pop when the tone starts/ stops, the devs should add a one to two millisecond fade from 0db!
Ability to save results would be good. (Aging affects memory as well as hearing. ;)
Works great, tested it on all my family.Nice and simple.For the last reviewer:it works excellent on my iPhone with the 2.2 version , and also after update to 2.2.1
One of the great testing software I ever worked with.and very simple
Great application. Easy, slick interface. I reviewed together with a technician servicing and calibrating my in-office audiometer. What is missing to make it five stars and really useful are dB (decibel) levels for all the frequencies. A larger result layout would also help. Now
after this update it is very easy and clear to use, exactly what i need, thanks!
easy to use, does what its says.