CHMate is an amazing way to read eBooks for EPUB and CHM format. With CHMate, You can organize your files into personal collections, add bookmarks and notes to your favorite passages, and find the desired text anywhere in your book.
iCloud features (iOS 7.0 and above required)
• Organize your CHM documents into personal Collections that appear on all your devices
• Keep bookmarks, highlights, notes, and your current page up-to-date everywhere using iCloud
Great ways to read
• Customizable fonts for heading, body text and code snippets, adjustable line height.
• Fast scrolling, never be lagged with the pagination.
• Highlight your favorite passages and add notes with the built-in bookmarking features
• Share quotes, or thoughts about your favorite book with friends on Facebook, Twitter, Messages, or Mail
• Find a word, character, or phrase anywhere in your book with the built-in search feature
• Gathering and show all images inside a page
• Easily adjust your screen brightness to find the perfect lighting for any environment
• Add files with desktop web browser or iTunes File Sharing
Note: You can try the free CHMate before you buy.
הורידו עכשיו את CHMate — CHM Reader, Redefined, אפליקציה שפותחה במיוחד עבור אייפון ואייפד ע"י realazy. נשמח לשמוע מכם תגובות, שתפו אותנו בחווית השימוש, שאלות או טיפים שימושיים על CHMate — CHM Reader, Redefined.
צריכים עזרה? נשמח לעזור לכם להשתמש באפליקציית CHMate — CHM Reader, Redefined באמצעות מדריכי וידאו, עזרה, טריקים ועוד.
I compared a number of chm viewers for Ipad, this is, IMHO, the best to view large (500 mb) CHM files.
May be the best chm reader until now. Bugs:1- when going to fullscreen mode the place in the page where I am reading is changed in the iPad version.2- same thing when rotating the iPad from landscape to portrait.3- bookmarks are lost when updating, or coping the chm file to anoth
Works great, does the job just fine. One problem on the new iPad with retina display though: the app icon is broken and shows an ugly question mark. Please, fix!
A good example of when the price of the paid version is not even remotely worth it over the lite. Highlights still dissapear, files are still displayed incorrectly and app will still crash frequently enough to be annoying. 3 stars for my time spent with lite; however i cannot rec
Great app. Downloaded ichm too but this far better.works in iPad perfectly . The ability to annotate is a big plus too.
Actually I am physician and I like this application ,it carry large files Chm without lag.One thing I like to be in the program, if possible to make folders so I can categorize my books into folders.I should give this app 5 stars.
2016-08-02 (U.S. App Store)