Endorsed by professionals, Glitché is the No.1 Photo & Video app in 122 countries and the most influential and inspiring mobile editor for iPhone. The ultimate tool for creating cutting-edge visuals.
Featured numerous times by Apple:
• App Culture
• App of the Day
• Best of the Year
• Get Inspired
• Let's Create
Eye-catching, stunning filters
The app that I love
— Kylie Jenner
Love love love!
The best app in the world
— TM88, Lil Uzi Vert’s XO Tour Llif3 producer
This app is reserved for only the coolest of people tbh. Anyone wearing a Supreme hoodie and a pair of Yeezys are bound to have 'Glitché' installed on their phone
— Capital FM
Famed photographer Nick Knight used the app on Travis Scott’s Birds in the Trap Sing McKnight album cover. It’s one of Kylie Jenner’s favorites, the Gorillaz used it for their Humanz promotions, same with Diesel, Dolce & Gabbana, Been Trill, the MTV VMAs, and there are even filters catered to movies like Ghost in the Shell. It’s easy to use, too
Glitch-face is the new selfie
— Fast Company
This super cool app will take your regular photos from ordinary to psychedelic. Glitché has taken the art of pixelation and distortion and put it in the palm of your hand. Once an art form achievable only with the help of Photoshop, Glitché helps even the most unexperienced user to create captivating illustrations
One of the best apps for creative people
— The Huffington Post
It's free to download compared to £300 per hour for a post-production suite
— Nick Knight
It's so special, it's so now
— Nicola Formichetti
Glitché is sick
— Lily Allen
We love Glitché
— The Glitch Mob
Yes, there are filters. And yes, the photos look ******* awesome
By totally changing the world of modern visual culture, Glitché has become a Webby Awards Official Honoree in Experimental and Innovation Apps and counts Kylie Jenner, Kim Kardashian West, Pharrell Williams, Travis Scott, Gorillaz, XXXTentacion, Marilyn Manson, Radiohead, Zayn, Gigi Hadid, Run The Jewels, Tyga, Iggy Azalea, Major Lazer, Skepta, Lily Allen, Boys Noize, Jeremih, Norman Reedus, John Mayer, Oliver Sykes, John Galliano, Demna Gvasalia, Nick Knight, Gucci Ghost, Heron Preston, Marcelo Burlon, Lil Uzi Vert’s “XO Tour Llif3″ producer TM88 and many more amongst its fans.
• No signup or account needed — download and start creating immediately
• 30+ professional tools for the digital glitches, 3D-transformations, color distortions, crusty VHS looks and more
• Real-time, photo & video filters to bring the best out of your art
• Fullscreen mode for the most amazing Instagram stories
• Effect control during recording and editing
• Beautiful simple design
• Layers, masks, texts, and emojis
• Export to Adobe Creative Cloud and Photoshop
• Endless inspiration and creativity
Follow us on Instagram and Twitter (like Post Malone does): @GlitcheApp
Unlimited Access Subscription
- You can subscribe for unlimited access to all features and content offered for purchase within Glitché.
- Subscriptions are billed monthly or annually at the rate selected depending on the subscription plan. Alternatively, a one-time payment plan is available (this is not a subscription).
- Subscriptions auto-renew at the cost of the chosen package, unless canceled 24-hours in advance prior to the end of the current period. The subscription fee is charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. You may manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase. Per Apple policy, no cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period. Once purchased, refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
הורידו עכשיו את Glitché, אפליקציה שפותחה במיוחד עבור אייפון ואייפד ע"י Glitché Ltd. נשמח לשמוע מכם תגובות, שתפו אותנו בחווית השימוש, שאלות או טיפים שימושיים על Glitché.
צריכים עזרה? נשמח לעזור לכם להשתמש באפליקציית Glitché באמצעות מדריכי וידאו, עזרה, טריקים ועוד.
2018-09-09 (U.S. App Store)
2018-09-06 (U.S. App Store)
Everything used to be free with one purchase, now I have to go pro. Very unfair.
2018-09-02 (U.S. App Store)
Every time I try to save the video I created with this app will log me out of the app and I have to make the video all over again and then it still never saves. it a great app but it would be great if I could actually use it. I paid money for this so I hope there is a fix to this soon.
2018-09-02 (U.S. App Store)
This app is great for editing but there are a few key things that are dissapointing, especially for the price. 1. The cost is much higher than advertised in the store if you want full access to all pro feature. about 20$ 2. NO DESKTOP VERSION - WHY? 3. Crashes on old iDevices 4. You have to hold y
2018-08-25 (U.S. App Store)
Great, as soon as the app developers had a few “famous” people use their app, they decided “let’s change things up” and make it a monthly—yearly deal, the heck? Bring back the pay once deal back, bet lots of people lost money cause of this change. In the words of Daffy Duck: “You’re
2018-08-23 (U.S. App Store)
I love what the app can do but I can never save the content I edit after I’m done. The app shuts off or it says its saving and then doesn’t save despite me having a ton of storage. Wish they would fix the bugs and have better saving/downloading options.
2018-08-23 (U.S. App Store)
I have a LOT of issues with the Glitche app. I have tried contacting them for support or advice to help. ? Never a response. I am pursuing Apple care/ help to see if it is my hardware? I have even upgraded several times . Paying each time. No improvement on performance/ or upgrade?