∙ Selected as a "Staff Favorite" by Apple
∙ Featured by Apple in the RSNA 2008 Conference
∙ Featured by Apple in the "What's Hot for iPad" section on the App Store
Mediquations is the original, most comprehensive medical calculator on the App Store. Mediquations makes getting the answers you need quick and painless. With 230 formulas and scoring tools and a intuitive interface, Mediquations is the smart choice for anyone looking for a medical calculator for the iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad.
∙ 232 formulas and scores. The most comprehensive medical calculator on the App Store.
∙ Support for US and SI units. Switch between units easily while entering values, or set your preference in Settings.
∙ Categories, Favorites, Recents, Full Search, Email or Print Results. All designed to make your life easier. AIrPrint requires iOS 4.2 or later.
∙ Multiple results (such as mortality percentages) are displayed for relevant scoring tools.
∙ References, full equation, detailed information, relevant pictures, and Pubmed links for each scoring tool.
∙ Leave the app and return to where you left off.
∙ Jot down notes for equations.
∙ Full support for the iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad. Buy once, use on all of your devices.
I hope you enjoy Mediquations!
Some of the equations included in Mediquations:
· A-a O2 Gradient
· ABCD & ABCD2 Score for TIA
· Absolute Neutrophil Count
· Acid-Base Compensation (ABG)
· Anion Gap, Delta Gap
· APACHE II
· Arterial Oxygen Content
· Arterial Oxygen Delivery
· Bayesian Sensitivity/Specificity
· Bishop score
· Body Mass Index (BMI)
· Body Surface Area (Dubois, Mosteller, Current)
· Breast Cancer Risk Assessment: Gail Model
· Canadian CT Head & Spine
· Carboplatin Dosing
· Cardiac Output (Echo & Fick)
· CHADS2 and CHA2DS2-VASc
· Corrected QT (QTc)
· Corrected Serum Calcium, Phenytoin, Sodium
· Creatinine Clearance (measured) (CrCl)
· CURB-65 Score for Community Acquired Pneumonia
· Dermatome Map
· Dose & Liquid Dose Calculator (Corrected for BSA, Calvert, or Weight)
· Duke Treadmill Score
· Electrolytes/Labs Units Conversion
· Fractional Excretion of Calcium, Sodium, Urea
· Framingham Cardiac Risk Score
· Gail Model (Breast Cancer Risk Assessment)
· Geriatric Depression Score (15-pt)
· GFR (Cockcroft Gault, MDRD, Salazar-Corcoran, Schwartz, Wright)
· Glasgow Coma Scale
· Hunt-Hess Classification for SAH
· ICH Score for Intracerebral Hemorrhage
· IV Drip & Infusion Rates
· Light's Criteria
· LDL Cholesterol Estimation (Friedewald)
· Maintenance Fluids
· Mean Arterial Pressure
· NIH Stroke Scale
· Normal Lab Values
· Opiate Equivalence
· Osmolality (Serum)
· Osmotic Gap (Stool)
· Parkland Formula
· Pediatric Dosing Calculator
· Pneumonia Severity Index (PORT Score)
· Ranson Criteria
· Steroid Equivalence
· Time Interval Calculator
· Tubular Resorption of Phosphate (TRP)
· Tylenol Toxicity Nomogram w/ White Prediction
· Urinary Anion Gap
· Urinary Calcium Excretion (Ca / Cr)
· Well's Criteria for DVT & PE
· WFNS Grade for Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
★★★★★ And Over 150 More! Visit mediquations.com for the full list. ★★★★★
Suggestions? Send mail to [email protected]
הורידו עכשיו את Mediquations Medical Calculator, אפליקציה שפותחה במיוחד עבור אייפון ואייפד ע"י Mediquations. נשמח לשמוע מכם תגובות, שתפו אותנו בחווית השימוש, שאלות או טיפים שימושיים על Mediquations Medical Calculator.
צריכים עזרה? נשמח לעזור לכם להשתמש באפליקציית Mediquations Medical Calculator באמצעות מדריכי וידאו, עזרה, טריקים ועוד.
The pop up photos on "more info" are fairly small and low resolution on an ipad. Not truly a "universal app". The way to save a favorite is cumbersome. You sould be able to just toggle a setting to "save as a favorite" from any equation. However the app requires you to close
I use this daily at work (critical care nurse). I Have found it invaluable and am very satisfied with the frequency of updates.
Top notch. Aces. Useful from intern year on.
Always could be better, but generally a great app which I use regularly with confidence.
There is a bug with the BMI calculator which crashes the app every single time the "clear" button is pressed to enter new values other than that is superb.
Missing several formulas, some of which are in competing apps that are free. This is the best medical calculator but it could be better.
Thos app is useful during rounds, I habe been using it for a couple years.