Introducing Pro HDR X, a complete overhaul of Pro HDR, the world’s most popular HDR camera app.
In 2009, we created Pro HDR, the first full-resolution mobile HDR app ever released. It has won many awards and been purchased over a million times. A massive upgrade, Pro HDR X captures true HDR images automatically and instantly, with dramatically better results than ever before.
"Pro HDR X is far better than Apple's built-in software" -- TUAW
Going way beyond the limited HDR built into iOS, Pro HDR X dynamically analyzes the scene in realtime and provides up to 10 additional stops of dynamic range. For the first time, Pro HDR X now uses *three* separate full-resolution exposures to generate your HDR, giving you maximum dynamic range with minimal artifacts and noise. And we still also offer manual mode for those who wish to select their exposure points by hand. Plus, there’s even a new slider that lets you fine-tune exactly how much HDR effect you want after your shot is captured.
Not only does Pro HDR X feature a massive leap in image quality and speed, we’ve totally redesigned the UI, bringing a modern look and feel to the app. We’ve hand-crafted the interface to perfectly suit each device’s native size and resolution, from 3.5" to 5.5" iPhones. And we haven’t forgotten iPads, which also feature brand new interfaces perfectly suited to their larger screens.
The features don’t end there. Pro HDR X also includes:
• Advanced photo library support, from editing single images to aligning and merging HDRs from two or three bracketed images. We even let you import giant DSLR images from your photo library (up to 24 megapixels) so you can create professional HDRs on the go.
• State-of-the-art image registration and blending. We precisely correct for translation and rotation between images, giving you the sharpest possible images. And of course, our images are saved at full resolution.
• Rear and front camera support (real HDR selfies… yay), self-timer, flash options, digital zoom, cropping, and grid overlay
• Live-updating sliders to perfect your HDR; control HDR strength, brightness, contrast, saturation, warmth, and tint, or let Pro HDR X pick the best settings for you
• Beautiful filters and frames custom written and designed by us
• Text captions so you can add words to your photos (your choice of font and color)
• Geotag (optional) GPS + Compass / EXIF data saved to your camera roll
• Share your HDRs with the world via built-in iOS sharing support
הורידו עכשיו את Pro HDR X, אפליקציה שפותחה במיוחד עבור אייפון ואייפד ע"י eyeApps LLC. נשמח לשמוע מכם תגובות, שתפו אותנו בחווית השימוש, שאלות או טיפים שימושיים על Pro HDR X.
צריכים עזרה? נשמח לעזור לכם להשתמש באפליקציית Pro HDR X באמצעות מדריכי וידאו, עזרה, טריקים ועוד.
2018-06-12 (U.S. App Store)
The old one was way better. Picture quality was much better
2018-05-06 (U.S. App Store)
I have taken shots of scenes I would have never attempted because of the difference in exposure. Just fun!
2018-04-09 (U.S. App Store)
Really great functions Easy to use My GoTo camera now
2018-04-05 (U.S. App Store)
For only a couple of bucks, this is a terrific app. I live 3 blocks from the beach and take a lot of sunset pictures (@shputzbulk on Instagram) and they’re almost all taken with Pro HDR X. It’s easy to use, fast, and flexible, and gets great results. You can’t go wrong!
2018-01-23 (U.S. App Store)
I’ve been using Pro HDR since it came out in 2009, and absolutely loved it. Hands down the best picture taking app on the market. So I was extremely disappointed when I updated my iOS and learned it was no longer supported. I purchased this one and have been disappointed with all of it. The pictur
2017-12-30 (U.S. App Store)
The new one is great but with the old one I could move the phone as the camera shot and get a very nice soft focus look. This one can’t do that and, for me, it’s a loss. All the same, I’ll use the new to good effect.
2017-12-14 (U.S. App Store)
When zooming I wish we had the option to toggle between the two lenses on the iPhone - I want to zoom on the iPhone X but not lose out on quality through digital zoom