Unearth the secrets of the green kingdom! Explore interactive dioramas of the forest, desert, and grasslands. Dozens of species spring to life & new surprises arise with every adventure in this STEM-aligned digital sandbox.
“If all apps were like Tinybop’s, we wouldn’t worry so much about our kids staring at screens.” — WIRED
Plants is No. 2 in Tinybop’s Explorer’s Library series, designed for curious kids ages 4+ to dive deep into big ideas. The apps in this series have won Best of the App Store, App Store Editors’ Choice, Parents’ Choice, and Children's Technology Review Editor’s Choice awards.
* Explore interactive dioramas of the forest, desert, and grasslands.
* Detailed illustrations show plants and animals in their natural habitats.
* Algorithmic animations yield new surprises in every play.
* Spin through days, nights, seasons, and years, to uncover each biome’s lifecycles over time.
* Conduct the weather, ignite a wildfire, and burrow with barking critters.
* See plant and animal life above and below ground.
* Learn new vocabulary with labels in 50+ languages, including scientific names (select languages on your device or in the dashboard).
* Identify species with removable and affixable labels.
* Digital sandbox encourages open exploration and learning.
* Create a dashboard to learn about new updates and apps, delete accounts, change languages, and support your kids’ experiences in all Tinybop apps.
* Smart-device features, including the microphone and gravity sensor, are employed for immersive effects.
* Original artwork and sound design.
* No rules or levels—curiosity is rewarded.
Our expert-reviewed handbook is full of facts, interaction hints, and discussion questions to support learning in this app, in the classroom or at home. Download in your app or at: http://tinybop.com/handbooks.
We take your and your child’s privacy very seriously. We do not collect or share personal information about your child, nor do we allow any third-party advertising.
When the camera, microphone, and other services are used within an app, your information is neither collected nor distributed outside of the app.
Tinybop, Inc. is a Brooklyn-based studio of designers, engineers, and artists. We make toys for tomorrow. We’re all over the internet.
Visit us: www.tinybop.com
Follow us: twitter.com/tinybop
Like us: facebook.com/tinybop
Peek behind the scenes: instagram.com/tinybop
We love hearing your stories! If you have ideas, or something isn’t working as you expect it to, please contact us: [email protected]
Compatible with iPhone 4, 4s, 5, 5s, 5c, 6, 6 Plus, iPod touch (5th generation), iPad 2, 3, mini, and Air. **This app is optimized for iPad 2 and iPhone 4s or higher. Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
BTW. It's not Tiny Bop, or Tiny Bob, or Tiny Pop. It's Tinybop.
הורידו עכשיו את Plants by Tinybop, אפליקציה לימוד שפותחה במיוחד עבור אייפון ואייפד ע"י Tinybop Inc.. נשמח לשמוע מכם תגובות, שתפו אותנו בחווית השימוש, שאלות או טיפים שימושיים על Plants by Tinybop.
צריכים עזרה? נשמח לעזור לכם להשתמש באפליקציית Plants by Tinybop באמצעות מדריכי וידאו, עזרה, טריקים ועוד.
2016-08-11 (U.S. App Store)
I love how excited my niece get with this app. There are so many animals to interact with and you really get to learn a lot.
2016-01-08 (U.S. App Store)
It teaches kids to care for plants , my kids love it they have so much fun with it, I recommend it to everyone to check it out
2015-11-29 (U.S. App Store)
I am a huge fan of all tiny bob has to offer. This is my least favorite app because I feel they missed an opportunity to teach about photosynthesis and plant life cycles.
2015-11-03 (U.S. App Store)
Love the Lightning!
2015-10-19 (U.S. App Store)
Gorgeous, meditative app shows kids different biomes, flora and fauna and how seasons change. Very unique app- not sure I've seen anything quite like it. Recommend!
2015-10-15 (U.S. App Store)
Love exploring these biomes!
2015-10-15 (U.S. App Store)
This is a quiet app that takes some time to get into. My younger one likes moving the sun to change the seasons and making the animals frolic around.