Crypt of the NecroDancer is an award winning hardcore roguelike rhythm game. Move to the music and deliver beatdowns to the beat! Groove to the epic Danny Baranowsky soundtrack, or easily select songs from your own iTunes collection!
Awards & Accolades:
- Game Developers Choice Awards: WINNER, Best Audio
- Independent Games Festival: Excellence In Design Nominee
- Independent Games Festival: Excellence In Audio Nominee
- Gaming Age: “Unique, fun, and wildly imaginative” -- A+
- The Guardian: "You're gonna love it" -- 5/5
- TouchArcade: "One of this generation's finest games" -- 5 stars
- Pulse pounding rhythm-based dungeon crawling gameplay
- Play with any song in your music library!
- Randomly generated dungeons provide countless hours of fun
- GameCenter achievements & leaderboards
- Choose from one of 3 touch control schemes (dpad, edge, or swipe)
- Controller support
- BONUS: 6 playable remixed OSTs included!
הורידו עכשיו את Crypt of the NecroDancer Pocket Edition, אפליקציה מוסיקה שפותחה במיוחד עבור אייפון ואייפד ע"י Brace Yourself Games. נשמח לשמוע מכם תגובות, שתפו אותנו בחווית השימוש, שאלות או טיפים שימושיים על Crypt of the NecroDancer Pocket Edition.
צריכים עזרה? נשמח לעזור לכם לעבור כל שלב במשחק Crypt of the NecroDancer Pocket Edition, החל מהשלבים הבסיסיים ועד לשלבים המורכבים באמצעות מדריכי וידאו, צ'טים, טריקים ועוד.
2017-10-31 (U.S. App Store)
It lacks the amplified dlc, while they updated with the danganronpa crossover, it still feels like it needs the amp dlc to feel whole, in my opinion. While I recommend it to peeps still on the fence about buying this on steam, I don’t recommend it to those who are finicky about control schemes
2017-10-17 (U.S. App Store)
I love this game; I really do. It is super fun, original, and creative. However, there is one major oversight and one minor tweak that need to be fixed: First, the major gripe: when using bluetooth headphones, there is no ability to compensate for bluetooth lag. We really need the ability to calibr
2017-09-28 (U.S. App Store)
I’m not going to sugarcoat it: Crypt of the Necrodancer is hard. It is a game that requires tons of practice to learn every enemy attack, what every weapon/item does and how to use them to your advantage. Once you put in the time and learn it, you will find one of the most satisfying and fun games
2017-09-27 (U.S. App Store)
I’ll start by saying I love this game. I bought it for PS4 and am currently working on Zone 4. The iPhone version, at least on the 8+, is just not fun to play. The d pad controls are extremely small, as are all of the icons, to the point that it’s hard to read any text. This is a problem in a
2017-09-22 (U.S. App Store)
1 No Music sometimes when playing Bard 2 sometimes stuck on ice in Zone3. I cannot play anymore... fun game
2017-08-23 (U.S. App Store)
Whenever I play I'll be doing good then end up losing my multiplier because all the sudden the controls decided to be unresponsive. Not sure why this happens but it's annoying. Might just be me but idk
2017-07-24 (U.S. App Store)
This is a great game, doesn't get boring and the music always keeps you going :) Highly recommend!!!