Developed in collaboration with Stanford University School of Medicine.
As featured in the WWDC 2012 Keynote Speech.
The Muscle System Pro III is used by most universities and is now the standard learning/reference tool for students and medical professionals.
Now with 215 movement animations, 425 audio pronunciations, 548 isolated muscles and 548 muscle Insertion and Origin maps (You can toggle between muscles and their attachment points on the bone).
For a 2 minute overview of how this app works - please visit: http://applications.3d4medical.com/muscle_pro.php
This app is by far the the most comprehensive musculoskeletal system on the market.
• 360 horizontal degree rotation of any body part - with a swipe of your finger.
• Rotate vertically for inferior and superior views where applicable.
• 10 layers of superficial and deep muscle.
• New 3D level with insertion / origin points mapped onto bone.
• 548 isolated muscles and insertion/origin points (mapped onto the bone)
• 215 animations of every movement of each articulation (e.g. flexion, extension, abduction, adduction, etc)
• 2 types of Quiz, Drag and Drop and Multi-choice - with ability to test on specific areas or muscles.
• 425 audio pronunciations, for every label. (Please ensure your language is set to English in settings for pronunciations to work)
• Draw on any screen image and then share it through email, Facebook or Twitter.
OTHER NEW FEATURES:
• Graphical Hints: On screen hints that can be turned on or off, for a complete understanding of all the app's features.
• Interface: Completely rebuilt to allow for simple navigation.
• Mix layers: Make one layer semitransparent to compare against another layer.
• Public Notes: Post or browse through shared public notes.
• Double Tap to zoom - zoom into and identify any region or muscle by tapping on the screen.
• Customize Pins - add your own pins and notes or add notes to existing pins.
• Jump to a different area of the body - jump to a different body area by tapping or dragging the white box on the full body thumbnail.
• Customize the app - using the settings function the user can choose which pins appear within the app - customize to different levels, i.e. high school, nurses etc…
This app’s primary use is as a learning tool but can also be used as a fast and innovative reference tool by utilizing the index function which allows the user to select a muscle and the app will automatically zoom in and identify it.
Additionally, this app is ideal for physicians, educators or professionals, in helping to locate a muscle and / or explain its relevance for certain conditions, ailments and injuries.
הורידו עכשיו את Muscle System Pro III - iPhone Edition, אפליקציה לימוד שפותחה במיוחד עבור אייפון ואייפד ע"י 3D4Medical.com, LLC. נשמח לשמוע מכם תגובות, שתפו אותנו בחווית השימוש, שאלות או טיפים שימושיים על Muscle System Pro III - iPhone Edition.
צריכים עזרה? נשמח לעזור לכם להשתמש באפליקציית Muscle System Pro III - iPhone Edition באמצעות מדריכי וידאו, עזרה, טריקים ועוד.
Great content and usability but what happen to the crystal-sharp retina display?! Hopefully an update will come soon giving it 5 stars!
The new update does have more things and moves faster, BUT it seems to me that the crisp, clear graphics are not as clear as they once were. Everything seems to be a little fuzzy around the edges. Sorry, just my opinion!
Already an amazing app, this update makes navigation so much smoother. There is so much here - whatever your anatomy knowledge level - that this is a bargain price!
This application provides a great interface to learn the muscle systems of the body. Get it.
5 star must have anatomy app, fixed all of the issues, keep up the good work!
I wish I found this when I was in school for massage therapy. It shows the muscles so clearly and where the origin and insertions are and actions of the muscles.
I am a Physical Therapist Assistant student and this has been an incredible source for help. I love that I can email myself any views that I need to use for study purposes. I also have the skeletal system app and will be getting the nervous system app. All have been better help t