Get all the latest baseball rumors delivered immediately to your iPad or iPhone, catered to your preferences:
- Select only the players or teams you want, and receive a push notification for every related new rumor
- Be the first to know about any official trade or free agent signing with our Transaction push notifications
- By popular demand: filter the main news page to show rumors for one specific team, or only the transactions
- View the 40 latest stories, easily refreshed via pull-down
- Log in through Disqus and leave comments on MLBTradeRumors.com
- Recently updated and customized to accommodate the iPad!
הורידו עכשיו את Baseball Trade Rumors, אפליקציה ספורט שפותחה במיוחד עבור אייפון ואייפד ע"י Dierkes Information Services, Inc.. נשמח לשמוע מכם תגובות, שתפו אותנו בחווית השימוש, שאלות או טיפים שימושיים על Baseball Trade Rumors.
צריכים עזרה? נשמח לעזור לכם להשתמש באפליקציית Baseball Trade Rumors באמצעות מדריכי וידאו, עזרה, טריקים ועוד.
This app is a must have for any baseball fan and is my daily go to for all the latest rumors. One major negative, the new app icon is HORRIBLE. Had to drop my rating for the new icon, it is that important in my opinion.
Great way to get trades, rumors, etc. I think 2.99 is a little high. I would also like a full iPad version!
This is faster (getting news) then MLB! Sadly there is no team pages or favorite teams thing.
Good app. Please add time zone support. Also, please add the API for the notifications to clear when you click on them, instead of having to manually clear them.Also, when you access the app from a push notification, the arrows do not work.
I like the notifications (after I turned the sound off) because I can be at work and keep up on the winter meetings. Great app!
I bought this right after it came it out and resented it until this offseason. The new updates are awesome. It reloads as fast as they update it on the regular internet. One thing though is that it should be cheaper, especially right now during the winter meetings. I HIGHLY sugge
Update: thank you for repairing push notifications. I still have not updated to version 2.0 and push notifications stopped working for me 7 days ago like those with 2.0.