Smart Boats is a fun mathematics and coding game for kids with an exciting arcade gameplay with a simple premise that will keep you coming back for more. Drag your thumb on the screen to save the boat through the ocean ! Simple? Are you up for the challenge? Be the smart captain of your own boat and use your math and coding skills to steer it to safety.
A NOTE TO PARENTS ON SKIDOS GAMES INCLUDING Smart Boats
HELP KIDS LEARN TO CODE GAMES
Kids love playing games. So why not teach them how games are coded. With Skidos games, kids can now understand the coding logic behind their favourite games. So they can get inspired and interested in programming from a young age.
HELP KIDS IMPROVE THEIR MATH
All Skidos games including Smart Boats turn classroom lessons in to fun math challenges which kids love taking on.
LEARNING FOR THE REAL GAMER
Kids love mobile games. All Skidos games including Smart Boats are designed first as fun mobile games and then integrated with learning content.
CUSTOMIZED LEARNING AND PRACTICE
Different kids have different learning styles. All Skidos games including Smart Boats gives children the option to pick their subject (mathematics or coding), grade and topic, and progress at their own pace.
All Skidos games including Smart Boats let you track your child's progress across different skills and time periods, letting you see where they're struggling and where they're soaring. You can also create an action plan to help the child improve further.
GLOBAL LEARNING STANDARDS
All Skidos games including Smart Boats's entire question database for mathematics is aligned to the UK National curriculum for KS 1 & KS2 and covers a comprehensive list of topics.
For encouraging kids to learn coding, Skidos has developed a unique curriculum which teaches them concepts around game development and computational thinking.
Topics Covered in Mathematics Include:
1. Numbers & Counting up to 1000
2. Addition of two numbers up to 1000
3. Subtraction of numbers up to 1000
4. Comparing numbers up to 1000
5. Addition of 3 or 4 numbers up to 100
6. Adding and subtracting tens and hundreds
7. Multiplication of numbers up to 100
8. Identifying factors
9. Identifying prime or composite numbers
10. Place value and rounding
14. Divisors & quotients
15. Mixed operations
16. Game based Visual Mathematics
18. Mean and Range
19. Data Analysis
Topics Covered in Coding Include:
1. Twenty levels on teaching kids on movement of objects in games
KIDS SAFE & COPPA COMPLIANT
- All Skidos games are COPPA complaint
- No Ads
- Smart Boats can be purchased as an individual app or as part of Skidos Subscription for all games.
- Skidos subscription are auto renewable with monthly & annual plans for 3 or 6 users
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account after free trial period.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user & auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
- Cancellation will not go into effect until the end of the billing cycle
More details can be found at: http://skidos.com/subscription
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
For support, write to us at: [email protected]
הורידו עכשיו את Smart Boats: Fun maths game for kids, אפליקציה הרפתקאות שפותחה במיוחד עבור אייפון ואייפד ע"י Skidos Learning. נשמח לשמוע מכם תגובות, שתפו אותנו בחווית השימוש, שאלות או טיפים שימושיים על Smart Boats: Fun maths game for kids.
צריכים עזרה? נשמח לעזור לכם להשתמש באפליקציית Smart Boats: Fun maths game for kids באמצעות מדריכי וידאו, עזרה, טריקים ועוד.