Experiment with plant characters, evolve them into new species and discover their unique personalities. Keep collecting plants until you’ve collected them all! The world of science just got a little bit weirder and a lot more fun with Toca Lab: Plants!
Just like with the first app in the Toca Lab Series, Toca Lab: Elements, your curiosity will lead the way. Choose your plant, then visit five different locations in the lab:
● Grow light: Shine the light on your plant and watch what happens! Does your plant bask and happily sigh in the light, or groan and wriggle away? What happens when you turn the light up a notch or two?
● Watering tank: Put your plant in the tank and fill it up with water. Will your plant float? How does your plant behave when it’s soaking wet?
● Nutrition station: What’s the optimal diet for your plant? Try the three different nutrition formulas and discover which ones your plant character likes!
● Cloning machine: Spin the wheel on the cloning machine and before you know it, you’ll have five little versions of your plant. Wonder what the clones can do? Experiment and find out!
● Crossbreeding apparatus: Here you can mix two plants to create something unexpected. Try it and see what happens!
Have fun experimenting at each station to see how the plants evolve. Keep experimenting until you’ve collected all 35 plant characters in the app. Once you’ve collected a plant, keep experimenting to continue to evolve it! Who says kids can’t be scientists? Toca Lab: Plants brings out the budding botanist in everybody!
- Start with one plant and experiment your way to 35 different plant characters, each with its own unique personality!
- Continue to evolve existing plants through experimentation!
- Evolve plants with five lab tools: grow light, watering tank, nutrition station, cloning machine and the crossbreeding apparatus.
- Discover plants from five groups: green algae, mosses, ferns, trees and flowering plants.
- Learn the names and Latin names of real-life plants!
ABOUT TOCA BOCA
At Toca Boca, we believe in the power of play to spark kids’ imaginations and help them learn about the world. We design our products from the kids' perspective to empower kids to be playful, to be creative and to be who they want to be. Our products include award-winning apps that have been downloaded more than 150 million times in 215 countries and offer fun, safe, open-ended play experiences. Learn more about Toca Boca and our products at tocaboca.com.
הורידו עכשיו את Toca Lab: Plants, אפליקציה לימוד שפותחה במיוחד עבור אייפון ואייפד ע"י Toca Boca AB. נשמח לשמוע מכם תגובות, שתפו אותנו בחווית השימוש, שאלות או טיפים שימושיים על Toca Lab: Plants.
צריכים עזרה? נשמח לעזור לכם להשתמש באפליקציית Toca Lab: Plants באמצעות מדריכי וידאו, עזרה, טריקים ועוד.
2018-04-07 (U.S. App Store)
I would love that. If you look up futanari you will know why I want this kind of app to be made.
2018-01-03 (U.S. App Store)
I had this game for a few months and I loved it. You could water and feed the plants and make new plants by mixing two. However, I started to realize it was limited. Once you unlock all the plants, you can't get any more. I think there should be more plants to unlock because it would make the game m
2017-12-22 (U.S. App Store)
Hi I love this game but it takes a long time for me to figure out the combos to make the plants can you please add clues I would really appreciate it. Thanks for reading🙂
2017-11-29 (U.S. App Store)
I️ am a fan of toca life apps I️ was thinking maybe they could do a toca life fairy tale with a huge castle with princesses and an enchanted forest with fairies or maybe a ocean with mermaids and cool stuff like that
2017-10-30 (U.S. App Store)
I love this app and just doodle around with it when I’m bored, but it needs more plants! Something for Christmas would be neat!
2017-10-22 (U.S. App Store)
I think that this app is great! And I think that more plants should be added!
2017-10-21 (U.S. App Store)
This game makes it REALLY hard to make any new plants, but is otherwise fun.