The sprawling, lavish, action RPG The Story of Thor is now available on mobile! Play free and rediscover SEGA’s timeless adventure.
Embark on a timeless journey of discovery and adventure in one of SEGA's most epic action RPGs. Summon elemental spirits with the power of a magical ‘Armlet’ to battle an ancient evil that has risen in your land. From mountain fortresses to the dark shadow lands, danger and adventure await at every turn…
The Story of Thor joins the ever-increasing line-up of ‘SEGA Forever’, a treasure trove of free SEGA console classics brought to life on mobile for the first time!
- Four elemental spirits to discover, each with their own powers to aid your quest
- Gigantic bosses, from rock monsters to ferocious red dragons
- Encounter ogres, zombies, wizards and more, in a world crammed with fantastical creatures
- Discover rare and valuable secret weapons to give you the upper hand in combat!
- Race in mini games to give you even stronger power ups!
MOBILE GAME FEATURES
- PLAY FREE with ad-support or ad-free via In-App Purchase
- SAVE YOUR GAMES – save your progress at any point in the game.
- CONTROLLER SUPPORT: MFi compatible controllers
“Definitely one of the best adventure games ever!” [97%] - EvilLights, Diehard GameFan Vol. 3 Issue #3 (March 1995)
“Sets new standards in Mega Drive adventures.” [93%] - Gus Swan, Mean Machines SEGA #29 (March 1995)
“An action-packed isometric hacking death-a-thon, and one of the most original action games to date.” [89%] - Rad Automatic, Computer & Video Games #160 (March 1995)
THE STORY OF THOR TRIVIA
- Look out for the Omega Sword, Atomic Bow, and Hyper Bomb – these are the three strongest weapons in the game.
- Near Enemy Camp, there’s a secret race track. Finish the race in under 1 minute and 10 seconds and be rewarded with a Fire Bow!
- A prequel was released in 1996 called ‘The Legend Of Oasis’ and told the story of the creation of your ‘Armlet’ weapon
THE STORY OF THOR HISTORY
- Originally released in Japan in 1994
- Developed by: Ancient
- Designer: Kataru Uchimura
- Composer: Yuzo Koshiro
- - - - -
Game apps are ad-supported and no in-app purchases are required to progress; ad-free play option available with in-app purchase.
This game may include "Interest Based Ads" (please see http://www.sega.com/mprivacy#3IBADiscolure for more information) and may collect "Precise Location Data" (please see http://www.sega.com/mprivacy#5LocationDataDisclosure for more information)
© SEGA. All rights reserved. SEGA, the SEGA logo, The Story of Thor, SEGA Forever, and the SEGA Forever logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of SEGA Holdings Co., Ltd. or its affiliates.
הורידו עכשיו את Beyond Oasis Classic, אפליקציה הרפתקאות שפותחה במיוחד עבור אייפון ואייפד ע"י SEGA. נשמח לשמוע מכם תגובות, שתפו אותנו בחווית השימוש, שאלות או טיפים שימושיים על Beyond Oasis Classic.
צריכים עזרה? נשמח לעזור לכם לעבור כל שלב במשחק Beyond Oasis Classic, החל מהשלבים הבסיסיים ועד לשלבים המורכבים באמצעות מדריכי וידאו, צ'טים, טריקים ועוד.
2017-11-25 (U.S. App Store)
Fixed IAP issues, great game but still slow/poor emulation
2017-11-21 (U.S. App Store)
Beyond Oasis Is an amazing classic game that’s filled with diverse characters and weapons as you travel alongside you and your armlet
2017-11-16 (U.S. App Store)
Not a bad game, it is from the 90’s. Playing this game make me want to buy Final Fantasy 1.
2017-11-04 (U.S. App Store)
2017-10-30 (U.S. App Store)
I like jump and stab :)
2017-10-28 (U.S. App Store)
Thanks to you guys my favorite game is reincarnated please make all golden axe games
2017-10-24 (U.S. App Store)
Can you bring back Micheal Jackson’s moonwalker game back next that would be amazing and also I’ve saved but when I go back to it there’s nothing saved.