WatchChat is the first app that allows you to send and receive WhatsApp messages on your Apple Watch. You only need to scan a QR code and then you are ready to roll!
With WatchChat, you can
- access all of your WhatsApp chats (and group chats)
- reply to chats via keyboard, quick replies, dictation and scribble
- use a variety of different keyboard layouts*
- view pictures (and zoom into them in native resolution)
- listen to voice messages
- customize quick replies and chat font size
- start a new chat right from the Watch
- archive chats
*The currently supported keyboard layouts are:
- ABC (English, Deutsch, Español, Português, אבגדה, Ελληνικά, Suomi)
- QWERTY (English)
- QWERTY (Español)
- QWERTZ (Deutsch)
- QWERTY (Italiano)
- AZERTY (Français)
Setting up the app for the first time only takes 4 simple steps:
- open the app on your Apple Watch
- open WhatsApp
- in WhatsApp, go to "Settings" > "WhatsApp Web/Desktop" > "Scan QR Code"
- scan the QR code that will appear on your Apple Watch after 10-30 seconds
- if a popup comes up, just try again, it will work out eventually :)
As this is a 3rd-party-app, I would really appreciate if you had suggestions for further development so I can take your ideas into consideration. If you encounter issues while using the app, don't hesitate to contact me, I am more than happy to help.
Please keep in mind that, as the app isn’t officially affiliated with WhatsApp, available features and functionality are subject to change. To keep up with everything, the app has been updated about once per week since its release in 2017 - I am always looking for ways to offer new features or improve the existing ones.
הורידו עכשיו את WatchChat for WhatsApp, אפליקציה שפותחה במיוחד עבור אייפון ואייפד ע"י Alexander Nowak. נשמח לשמוע מכם תגובות, שתפו אותנו בחווית השימוש, שאלות או טיפים שימושיים על WatchChat for WhatsApp.
צריכים עזרה? נשמח לעזור לכם להשתמש באפליקציית WatchChat for WhatsApp באמצעות מדריכי וידאו, עזרה, טריקים ועוד.
As far I am enjoying the app . Work pretty good,But I wish that in a future update With force touch we could start a new conversation, by that I mean we can choose a specific contact.
Keep up the good work, it’s great to see you keep the app updated!
2018-09-30 (U.S. App Store)
Excellent communication with developer always open to hear suggestions to improve app...weekly updates....fast and reliable app...5 of 5 stars!!
2018-09-28 (U.S. App Store)
This app only works properly When my phone is with me. I want to be able to see the whole conversations and stay updated while I’m exercising and running errands without my phone. PLS UPDATE THIS!!!
2018-09-25 (U.S. App Store)
Please can you add Arabic alphabet
2018-08-18 (U.S. App Store)
This app is worth the download. Really great 3rd party software
2018-07-17 (U.S. App Store)
Please keep the updates coming. It is slowly improving. But it’s still not good enough for me to count on this app to receive and reply to messages because they still don’t go through at times unless I am just replying.