Just beyond the horizon sits a majestic desert, vast and unexplored.
“Apple Design Award Winner, 2018”
“The art of the perfect sequel”
– The Verge
“A true joy”
“Dramatic and driving”
“A beautiful labor of love”
– The Next Web
“Vibrant and poetic”
“A relaxing experience”
– Ars Technica
Join Alto and his friends and set off on an endless sandboarding journey to discover its secrets.
Soar above windswept dunes, traverse thrilling canyons, and explore long-hidden temples in a fantastical place far from home.
Along the way, you’ll grind across vines, bounce atop hot air balloons, ride towering rock walls, and escape mischievous lemurs – all while uncovering the desert’s many mysteries.
• A standalone experience. Alto’s Odyssey is the follow-up to the critically acclaimed Alto’s Adventure, but you don’t need to have played one to enjoy the other.
• Easy to learn, difficult to master. At the heart of the Alto series is an elegant one-touch trick system. Chain together combos, and complete 180 goals — all with intuitive controls.
• Explore Biomes. From the dunes, to the canyons, to the temples, explore a rich and diverse landscape, with each area boasting unique visuals and gameplay.
• Newfound heights. Discover secrets in the sky with hot-air balloons, moving grind rails, and wall riding.
• Master the elements. In addition to dynamic lighting and weather effects like sandstorms and shooting stars, the desert is home to swirling wind vortexes and rushing water.
• Meet Alto and friends. Unlock six unique characters, each with their own attributes and abilities.
• Zen Mode. Complete with its own serene soundtrack, this relaxing mode distills Odyssey down to its purest elements: no scores, no coins, and no power-ups. Just you and the endless desert.
• Photo Mode. From the pause screen, get behind the lens and take stunning photos of your trip through the desert. Pinch, swipe, pan and zoom to frame the ideal shot, and share them with friends and family.
• Original music and handcrafted audio. Headphones recommended!
• Universal app with iCloud support. Play on your iPhone, iPad, and Apple TV, and your progress will always be in sync.
Alto’s Odyssey is a premium game with no ads or in-app purchases. Purchase once, play forever.
הורידו עכשיו את Alto's Odyssey, אפליקציה אקשן שפותחה במיוחד עבור אייפון ואייפד ע"י Snowman. נשמח לשמוע מכם תגובות, שתפו אותנו בחווית השימוש, שאלות או טיפים שימושיים על Alto's Odyssey.
צריכים עזרה? נשמח לעזור לכם לעבור כל שלב במשחק Alto's Odyssey, החל מהשלבים הבסיסיים ועד לשלבים המורכבים באמצעות מדריכי וידאו, צ'טים, טריקים ועוד.
2018-05-31 (U.S. App Store)
After unlocking maya the game tells me to switch to her and then when I’m in the game it freezes.
2018-05-27 (U.S. App Store)
Can I get a refund for the game thanks
2018-05-27 (U.S. App Store)
Ok I’m gonna get to the point the wingsuit randomly activates! It would be ok if this was a one time thing,but it’s not!!! I’m about to get a high score then pow wingsuit!!!! It happens a lot please fix!
2018-05-23 (U.S. App Store)
Love this game!!!!!!!! Played the first Alto all the way 3 times. Keep updating and adding new levels and items to buy, please!!!!!!!!! Also more games. I'll buy them all.
2018-05-19 (U.S. App Store)
Very beautiful game! A great sequel to Adventure, however it becomes hard to see at night and things like rocks seem like the background. Maybe make it more blue tinted than black to represent nighttime?
2018-05-10 (U.S. App Store)
I thoroughly enjoy the game and have since passed all levels, but love riding the same wall more than once. Gets me the wingsuit waaay faster. Not updating to keep this ability.
2018-05-09 (U.S. App Store)
It's just okay. The things that make people hail this game as one of the GOAT'S fall short for me. Even the mythical wings it... It's just not even that fun.