Go paperless. Get organized. Download and play something new in seconds. With forScore, the original sheet music reader for iOS, your scores have never been better—it’s everything you can do with paper and so much more. As seen in Apple retail stores worldwide!
On your music stand or on the go, it's the complete PDF sheet music reading experience that has wowed musicians all over the world for years:
• Copy PDFs from other apps like Safari and Mail
• Import scores from popular cloud storage services and content providers like Musicnotes.com
• Share scores and setlists with colleagues, whether or not they use forScore
• Add metadata to your scores for a perfectly browsable, instantly searchable library
• Create smart bookmarks to manage longer files containing multiple parts or pieces
• Group scores manually with Setlists to play through them from start to finish
• View full pages in portrait orientation and crop them to better fit your device's screen
• Turn your device sideways for bigger scrolling pages or view two pages side by side instead
• Use Reflow on smaller screens to lay out systems of music end-to-end like a horizontal teleprompter
• Enter annotation mode to draw with your finger, type text, or place common symbols onto the page
• Draw at any time with Apple Pencil for an incredibly natural and responsive, always-on annotation experience
• Separate your annotations into layers and show or hide them at any time
• Create links and buttons to handle repeats or perform common actions with a single tap
• Rearrange and duplicate pages of a score to play without jumping back and forth
• Connect your Bluetooth page turner for hands-free navigation
• Access integrated utilities like our metronome, pitch pipe, tuner, and piano keyboard
• Link tracks to scores to loop regions, adjust pitch, and even use them to record and play back your page turns
• Connect wirelessly to nearby devices and coordinate your page turns and program changes effortlessly
There's much more than those highlights, though, so be sure to visit forscore.co to learn all about forScore's incredible features and find out why so many musicians agree that forScore is simply the best!
Note: forScore also includes an optional, annual auto-renewing subscription called forScore Pro that offers additional features and content (visit forScore.co/pro for complete details). forScore Pro is a 1-year subscription that renews automatically until canceled. Should you choose to subscribe, payment will be charged to your iTunes Account upon confirmation of purchase. Your subscription will then automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You can manage your subscriptions in your iTunes Account Settings after purchase. Complete terms of service are available on our website at: forScore.co/terms-of-service
הורידו עכשיו את forScore, אפליקציה מוסיקה שפותחה במיוחד עבור אייפון ואייפד ע"י forScore, LLC. נשמח לשמוע מכם תגובות, שתפו אותנו בחווית השימוש, שאלות או טיפים שימושיים על forScore.
צריכים עזרה? נשמח לעזור לכם להשתמש באפליקציית forScore באמצעות מדריכי וידאו, עזרה, טריקים ועוד.
Very easy to set up. Excellent interface
2020-02-04 (U.S. App Store)
I have had this app for 5 years now. It was an answer to my prayers, and as a church organist, I appreciate prayers being answered. I have all my music available to me wherever I go with my iPad. With what's in my brain, I'm ready for anything, any time. It is worth every penny. Don't hesitate to do
2020-02-03 (U.S. App Store)
Two things that would really help would be 1) the ability to have a 1-tap addition of a bookmark, akin to slapping a sticky note to a page while playing (think: musical theatre rehearsal), and 2) when using the Apple Pencil, don't interpret my fingers as another pencil. Turning the page with my fing
2020-02-01 (U.S. App Store)
A little tough getting started. I tried for an hour reading directions and trying to import a scanned score into ForScore several different ways and couldn’t get any to work. Then I realized I had scanned as jpg instead of pdf. Must have pdf. It’s pretty easy to scan, put in Dropbox, open Dropb
2020-01-30 (U.S. App Store)
I use this for many documents. I wouldn’t use it to write an essay, but it has many properties that allow for both musicians, and just people wanting to touch up diagrams. That being said this is the best program you can find for music documents out there, you can create multiple libraries for di
2020-01-19 (U.S. App Store)
I use this for my choir that I’m apart of and I love it but it’s really expensive wish you didn’t have pay for more in the app when you pay 14.99 and tax for more.
2020-01-11 (U.S. App Store)
It’s hard to get a clear scanning and to turn pages