Super Powers For Your Eyes!
Lumin is an electronic magnifying glass for your iPhone or iPod. Not only does it magnify items, it can also keep a running history of images and can save or share these images with your friends via e-mail, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Locked images can be magnified 10 times, or even more with ideal lighting, and can also be automatically mirrored to your Dropbox account.
Lumin also controls the camera flash on your device, so you can illuminate and magnify dark, hard-to-reach places with ease.
- a set of high-resolution reading glasses, with you wherever you take your iPhone
- a versatile magnifying glass with the ability to lock a magnified image
- a quick-capture camera that does not store images to your library unless you choose to
- a quick-share mechanism for sending captured images via email, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram
For such a simple utility, the uses you’ll find for Lumin are endless:
- read restaurant menus with ease, even in low light
- read and share wine bottle labels
- zoom the fine print on contracts
- grab the serial number - in the dark - on the back of that cable box
- check your teeth, or makeup
- capture quick images you don’t want in your photo library, but do want to send somewhere
- look bugs in the eye
- see what’s under the couch, or the seat of your car
- send a close-up of your kid’s bruise to the doc
Your imagination is the limit!
* use of the camera flash/torch is limited to iPhone 4 and iPhone 4s models.
NOTE: Make sure you try a zoom gesture to see the magnifying power of Lumin! You can double-tap, or do a pinch-out to zoom in. Pinch, or two-finger tap to zoom out. Locking gets you even more magnification!
הורידו עכשיו את Lumin, אפליקציה שפותחה במיוחד עבור אייפון ואייפד ע"י Mahboud Zabetian. נשמח לשמוע מכם תגובות, שתפו אותנו בחווית השימוש, שאלות או טיפים שימושיים על Lumin.
צריכים עזרה? נשמח לעזור לכם להשתמש באפליקציית Lumin באמצעות מדריכי וידאו, עזרה, טריקים ועוד.
Although not really for macro photography, it does a great job that the default camera does not for taking pix of bugs and plants
This is an amazing & useful app. I wonder what other hidden treasures are in my iPhone hardware that I dont know about!
No enhanced contrast or inverse video, which some users might Iike.Icons are nice, but might add option for bolder buttons for low vision users.
Very handy app. It works like a charm. You can even take a photo of your fingerprint. Like having a macro-lens on your iphone
This is an outstanding app but please, please, please give us the ability to disable the focusing beep within the app.
What a great app… and what a "bright" idea! Very handy and works perfectly to either light your way or to magnify something very small. Have to keep an eye on your battery though.
What a great idea.You can see a magnified image, lit or unlit of something and it works well.How much call do I have for a magnified image? Not sure yet, but nice to have in my "digital Swiss Army Knife"