iHeart Pro - Pulse Reader is advanced and easy-to-use tool to watch for your blood pressure and heart rate on a daily basis.
It included tools for recording, editing, exporting data, calculating and drawing statistics and reports.
It does not measure your blood pressure.
It can measure your heart rate, but the accuracy is not guarantied. Please use certified tools if your health depends on it.
- HealthKit support: two-way sync allows sharing your data with Health app and HealthKit compatible applications as well as using their data to build your own charts and reports.
- PDF summary report feature allows building reports with daily and total averages, charts and table data with user-defined list of fields and sorting options.
- Measuring of your heart rate using accelerometer, microphone or camera.
- Storage manager allows removing specific records depending on date range and HealthKit source name.
- Exporting data in HTML or CSV format for analyzing by external tools. You can define list of exporting fields, their order in the exported table and sorting by any field in ascending or descending order.
- Past 24-hours averages and distribution calculation and charts on the front page.
- Supports adding categories, medication and comments to each record.
- Supports adding, editing and deleting your own categories ('exercise', 'lunch & coffee', whatever).
- Supports adding, editing and deleting your own medications.
- Simple editing or deleting any saved record.
- Auto-scaling logarithmic charts are comfortable as for high as for low values level observation.
- Calculating averages on daily, weekly, monthly or annual basis and drawing corresponding charts.
- Calculating distribution of measurements on daily, weekly, monthly or annual basis and drawing correspondent summary and hourly charts.
- Noting by color on the charts low, normal and high value level fields.
- Marking each history record by red, green or blue icon and color depends on user-defined levels - high, normal or low.
- Included backup manager to save and restore backup data.
- Included autosaving snapshot for cancelling mistaken mass data operations.
- Wireless sync and file (backups/reports/exports) transfer between devices (using wi-fi or/and bluetooth).
- Sync data changes between your devices using iCloud.
- Password protection.
- Supports both keyboard and wheel input methods.
This application is information recording tool only and not intended to diagnose, prevent or recommend treatment for any disease or illness.
Consult your doctor for informed medical advice about your health.
הורידו עכשיו את iHeart - Pulse Reader, אפליקציה שפותחה במיוחד עבור אייפון ואייפד ע"י Anatoly Butko. נשמח לשמוע מכם תגובות, שתפו אותנו בחווית השימוש, שאלות או טיפים שימושיים על iHeart - Pulse Reader.
צריכים עזרה? נשמח לעזור לכם להשתמש באפליקציית iHeart - Pulse Reader באמצעות מדריכי וידאו, עזרה, טריקים ועוד.
Отличная программа! С микрофоном достаточно точно измеряет пульс, особенно если к сонной артерии приложить. Самое главное, что она всегда под рукой и пос
Great app! Does what is described and does it well!
Very useful app! Just great. Deserves 5 stars!
2013-08-15 (U.S. App Store)
This app is really a fun app. There is a lot of info that I don't understand but am having fun learning. It is not a boring static app very interactive. Have fun. It is worth the money.
2011-07-17 (U.S. App Store)
This app has both accelerometer and microphone options, but the accelerometer option is crap. The info section reveals that you used to have control over what to cut out as noise, but the setting men