Download, listen, watch and enjoy your favorite podcasts.
• Subscribe to your favorite podcasts in the app and manage them in the app
• Download episodes over WiFi or Cellular (on devices that have cellular).
• Support for Password Protected feeds
• Background Refresh
• Download in the background
• Download multiple episodes at once (up to 3 on WiFi and 2 on cellular).
• Sync subscriptions, episode playback positions and playlists between your devices with iCloud
• Universal App (iPhone/iPad)
• Search in all views to find that podcast or episode you are looking for
• Custom playlists with filtering options by podcast, episodes and more.
• Support for continuous playback (toggle it on now playing screen just below time elapsed).
• All device orientations supported with configurable option in the settings
• You can unsubscribe to podcasts and still have them on your device. Use that for those less than stellar podcasts!
• Full VoiceOver support
• Variable playback speed
• Playback speed remembered per podcast
• Support for podcasts with chapters and chapter images (MP3 and M4A)
• Use your headset controls including Bluetooth car controls (when paired) to play/pause, jump forward or back 30 seconds
• Sleep timer
• Beautifully rendered show notes
• Onscreen controls for jumping ahead 30 seconds, or jump back 30.
• Gesture Support on the now playing screen (when the podcast logo is showing) to aid in hands free use
• Double-tap to play/pause
• Swipe up to toggle playback speed
• Swipe left/right to rewind/fast-forward
• Home of the L gesture for the 2 minute Leo jump.
• See Settings and Gestures for more and for customizing rewind/fast-forward gestures
• Support for AirPlay, watch or listen to those podcasts on your big screen
• Support for external display of videos for devices that support an external display (get the Apple HDMI adapter)
• Watch or listen to your favorite podcasts with a familiar layout
• Customizable options like Auto-Play on connect to start playing the last playing podcast when you plug your headphones in (some restrictions, settings, playback, general).
FIND NEW PODCASTS QUICK
• Find your podcasts by title, keyword or by author
• Browse the top podcasts by category
• Manually add podcasts with a URL
• Support for Password Protected feeds
• Option to download a single episode
• Browse the web in the app to find podcasts to add. Browser will prompt if you tap a link that is podcast feed.
• Import Podcast subscriptions for episodes that are already in your device from iTunes
• Import your OPML file from iTunes or other iOS podcast app
• Import media by using iTunes File Sharing feature
• Add your existing audiobooks (non-password protected ones) using iTunes File Sharing feature
• Add previously downloaded podcasts from your computer using iTunes file sharing feature (see settings and import media for details).
• Completely customizable to meet your podcasts needs.
• Swipe across a podcast or episode to access additional options
• Podcast settings allow you to set the days the podcast typically comes out or the number of days between.
• Specify the number of episodes to download when new ones are available
• Share the podcast information via email with your friends
• Post to Twitter or Facebook from the now playing screen
Email: tap Help tab and tap Email Support
PLEASE NOTE: The app does NOT sync with iTunes. Like other podcast apps it is standalone app meant to subscribe and download on the device.
* If a feed doesn't work, then let me know so I can take a look at it
Requires iOS 12 or higher.
הורידו עכשיו את iCatcher podcast app, אפליקציה שפותחה במיוחד עבור אייפון ואייפד ע"י Joeisanerd.com. נשמח לשמוע מכם תגובות, שתפו אותנו בחווית השימוש, שאלות או טיפים שימושיים על iCatcher podcast app.
צריכים עזרה? נשמח לעזור לכם להשתמש באפליקציית iCatcher podcast app באמצעות מדריכי וידאו, עזרה, טריקים ועוד.
2019-01-14 (U.S. App Store)
Easy to use, easy to create custom playlists. Export and import opml function works perfectly. Very active development and the developer is extremely responsive to bug fix and feature requests. Not as pretty as some of the other apps but I’ve tried them all and none compare to iCatcher.
2019-01-12 (U.S. App Store)
This developer knows what he is doing. He cares about details and the wide breadth of options that he provides the user proves this. He’s organized the app for ease of use. I have not tried all podcast apps but the few that I have... do not always prove to meet the above thresholds of excellence.
2019-01-09 (U.S. App Store)
This app has been in my iPhones for ages, and I have tried others for wierd reasons, and none can surpass the sheer functionality here. You don’t need anything else to keep your podcasts on hand and organized.
2019-01-01 (U.S. App Store)
I switched to this a couple of years ago since the built in iPhone podcast app was pretty lame. Now I’m used to this one and it works fine (doesn’t skip like the iPhone one did). The only thing I can’t get it to do is update automatically - I just hit the refresh icon in the morning....
2018-12-30 (U.S. App Store)
This a good podcast app with many customization options, in fact too many, which can be confusing. It would be my go to app for podcasts if it had a Play Next queue that you could organize. Without it, you are limited to playing podcast episodes from playlists, or one episode at a time from the pod
2018-12-23 (U.S. App Store)
iCatcher is the most versatile podcast app that I've used. It has so many ways to customize the interface that you have to devote some time to exploring the settings if you want to find them all. It supports the Apple Watch as both a remote control and as a stand-alone player of transferred podcasts
2018-12-19 (U.S. App Store)
Podcast’s download made easy for future listening. Seamless usage once subscribed