The original AdBlock - the last ad blocker you'll ever need. We've been blocking ads on iPhones and iPads since 2012 - we know our game :)
AdBlock allows you to block ads on your iOS device. Get rid of 99% of annoying popups, banners and video ads. Protect your privacy, limit bandwidth use, speed up your device, save battery and drastically improve your day-to-day iOS experience.
The most important advantages of AdBlock are:
• AdBlock works with Wi-Fi and cellular networks. You don't need to set it up separately for every network you use.
• AdBlock has a local DNS proxy service built in. Use it to see which domains you're device is contacting. Create your own rules and assign any IP address to any domain right on your device.
• AdBlock has enhanced DNS proxy rules export and import function. Share DNS proxy rules with other users, easily import rules found on the Internet.
• AdBlock allows you to create your own list of domains and synchronise your rules between all your devices using iCloud.
• AdBlock allows you to protect your privacy by blocking mobile trackers. Prevent Internet trackers from recording of your activity.
• AdBlock does not send your Internet traffic through any remote server. All of your connections stay direct, fast and secure. Ads are blocked on your device.
• Setting up AdBlock is very simple! Just download the app, and follow the tutorial to set everything up.
• AdBlock automatically updates to the latest version of the filters on every app run. We keep the ad servers database up-to-date for you.
• AdBlock comes with a very handy widget to quickly enable or disable DNS proxy on your device.
Looking for support? Contact our dedicated support line at [email protected]
הורידו עכשיו את AdBlock, אפליקציה שפותחה במיוחד עבור אייפון ואייפד ע"י FutureMind. נשמח לשמוע מכם תגובות, שתפו אותנו בחווית השימוש, שאלות או טיפים שימושיים על AdBlock.
צריכים עזרה? נשמח לעזור לכם להשתמש באפליקציית AdBlock באמצעות מדריכי וידאו, עזרה, טריקים ועוד.
Works like a charm, like the Adblock!!! Thank you !!
2018-11-11 (U.S. App Store)
I’m only writing this review so the stupid app will quit asking me for it. It works great, OK?
2018-11-11 (U.S. App Store)
This app seems really good and nice but I still seem to have adds either on YouTube or other casual games and I’m really confused, I’ve swiped the Adblock and it does not seem to be working.
2018-11-08 (U.S. App Store)
I switched AdBlock on in the Safari settings but it blocks no ads - a circus of ads still pops into my face, including many pop up ads that obstruct the content, on every web site I visit. Paid $2 for something that doesn’t work. Under California law Apple has to issue refund. Taking my money for
2018-11-07 (U.S. App Store)
It sometimes doesn’t even block any adds even when I turn it on and check twice
2018-11-03 (U.S. App Store)
As a paid subscriber of The New York Times ($15 per month), I was incredibly annoyed to find out their iOS app constantly forces ads down your throat despite the high premium. It’s so bad that every 2–3 paragraphs, there is a large square shaped ad that takes up most of the screen and persists t
2018-11-02 (U.S. App Store)
It does work. Not perfectly, but it has value. The only problem is it constantly needs to be restarted because it loses its vpn connection. It seems like whenever it switches from WiFi to cell it loses the vpn and stops working.