NightCap Camera is a powerful app that takes amazing low light and night photos, videos and 4K time lapse. Long exposure produces beautiful photos in low light and unique Astronomy modes capture the stars, Northern Lights (Aurora) and more!
Do you find your photos and videos dark and grainy in low light? NightCap will help by unlocking the full potential of your iPhone or iPad's camera.
AI camera control makes it easy by automatically setting optimum focus and exposure for a brighter, clearer shot. All you need to do is hold steady and tap the shutter. If you prefer manual control then instant gesture based adjustment is always available, and special camera modes give you DSLR like results. You can even shoot photos, videos and time lapse in black and white if you want to.
Try Long Exposure mode for amazing motion blur effects and reduced image noise in low light. NightCap has an ISO Boost feature that allows 4x higher ISO than any other app, producing much brighter low light photos with low noise in Long Exposure mode!
Light Trails mode preserves moving lights - ideal for moving traffic at night, fireworks or light painting.
These modes are stunning when combined with HD or 4K time lapse!
There are 4 dedicated astrophotography camera modes. Stars Mode is ideal for a starry sky or Northern / Southern Lights (Aurora), or leave your device capturing in Star Trails Mode and watch the stars paint circles in the sky! There are also modes for easy photography of the International Space Station (ISS) and meteors (shooting stars).
Visit nightcapcamera.com for tutorials.
• Video recording with special Night Mode and full manual control.
• Time lapse recording with adjustable speed, long exposure and light trails support and up to 4K resolution on iPhone 6s or newer or 1080p HD on older devices.
• Aidie, a fully automatic AI camera operator chooses the optimum camera settings for you automatically, meaning brighter, clearer photos in low light with less risk of blurring the shot. All you need to do is hold steady and tap the shutter.
• AI enhanced focusing in very low light for fast, reliable focus.
• Automatic camera modes for Meteors (shooting stars), ISS (International Space Station), stars and star trails make these difficult tasks easy.
• Innovative manual camera controls designed for photographers: intuitive gesture-based control of exposure, ISO, focus and even white balance. Simply swipe to adjust.
• Long Exposure mode: Capture detailed, noise-free low light shots.
• Light Trails mode: Perfect for light painting and even astronomy: photograph star trails with unlimited exposure time!
• ISO Boost allows up to 4x higher ISO than any other app.
• Light Boost instantly boosts brightness while preserving image detail.
• Noise Reduction Mode helps reduce image noise.
• 8x Zoom control (camera-style for easy, smooth zoom).
• Full Apple Watch support with live preview and control of the main app features.
הורידו עכשיו את NightCap Pro, אפליקציה שפותחה במיוחד עבור אייפון ואייפד ע"י Chris Wood. נשמח לשמוע מכם תגובות, שתפו אותנו בחווית השימוש, שאלות או טיפים שימושיים על NightCap Pro.
צריכים עזרה? נשמח לעזור לכם להשתמש באפליקציית NightCap Pro באמצעות מדריכי וידאו, עזרה, טריקים ועוד.
2018-12-28 (U.S. App Store)
My family was alerted when a KP index of 5 started at 1:30am we started out to find a great place to take pictures I tried to find the best way to capture the aurora I found this app, bought it, and it worked great super simple and easy to use plus the pictures came out great!
2018-12-21 (U.S. App Store)
Found this app and am glad. iOS default is quite limited and is focused only on jpeg. I shoot in raw and like that this has TIFF. Wish there was a raw mode as well. Anyone know how to get back from video to photo mode? Keep snapping... 😉 Ps.. on iPhone X the photos don’t fill the screen. Th
2018-12-08 (U.S. App Store)
I have been using NightCap Camera app for more than a year, primarily in long exposure mode. I use it mostly for imaging nebula with my telescope and a night vision device, but I have also captured galaxies and many open and globular clusters. I can positively say that without NightCap and my night
2018-11-21 (U.S. App Store)
This app is so good for nighttime photography and northern lights which worked like a charm on my trip to northern Norway it caught the auroras like an expensive camera but it’s really cheap. 5 stars
2018-11-16 (U.S. App Store)
I can’t believe the power my camera had all along. I just wasn’t using the right tools to access it. This app allows you to see things, at night, that you can’t even see with your own eyes. Truly blew me away. I downloaded many apps looking for a “night vision” option on my 6s Plus and by
2018-10-19 (U.S. App Store)
Impressive software, the best I could find.
2018-10-05 (U.S. App Store)
I enjoy observing artificial Earth satellites but until now haven’t found an easy-to-use app to capture them with a camera. All the others need lots of tinkering and experimenting to get just so-so results but NiteCap worked immediately with just a cursory peek at the instructions...I captured t