Store and view your documents, transferring them easily from any Mac or PC. Full integration with Box, Dropbox, Google Drive & OneDrive. High quality viewers, including excellent support for PDF, Office, iWork & images. Play music; watch movies; access your cloud storage or download from the internet.
• MAC or PC
Transfer documents over Wi-Fi using the Finder, Windows Explorer or your favourite web browser.
• CLOUD SERVICES
View and manage your documents stored in Box, Dropbox, Google Drive & OneDrive.
Includes support for image thumbnails, streaming audio, folder sync, move, copy and most other standard actions.
Download any files or documents from the internet using the built-in browser.
Files' PDF reader handles large documents with ease, including vertical and horizontal page layouts.
- Search the full text of PDF documents.
- Navigate page thumbnails with our unique quick-scroll bar,
- Jump directly to a page or browse the PDF's table-of-contents.
- Double-tap to zoom into text regions or images.
- Files will even remember the last viewed page and zoom level.
- Password protected PDFs are supported.
- View most common file types, including Microsoft Office documents, PDF documents, image, movie and audio files.
- Scroll bars allow fast access when browsing files or viewing documents.
- Add bookmarks for easy access to often viewed sections.
- Jump directly to a page in long documents.
• IMAGES, SLIDESHOW & THUMBNAILS
Fast, high-quality image viewer, with support for zoom and pan, slideshows and thumbnails.
You can also import or export photos and movies from the Photos application.
- Play single files, or an entire folder of music in Files' own audio player.
- Artwork and other metadata are supported.
Move, copy, delete, rename, zip, unzip and create folders, all from within Files.
- Find files by name in the current folder or globally.
- Search the full text of PDF documents.
Send documents as email attachments directly from Files using your standard email account.
Local and remote access to Files can be secured via password.
With Files you can take and view your documents wherever your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad goes, sharing them easily with any compatible Mac or PC.
- Most Microsoft Office documents are viewable.
- PDF, RTF, HTML, Apple iWork and text documents.
- Image, movie and audio file support is limited to those formats supported by iOS.
A Wi-Fi or USB connection is required to transfer documents from a Mac or PC.
Once on your device you can read documents anywhere, no network access is required.
See Files' built-in help for connection instructions and other information.
הורידו עכשיו את Files Pro : Document Reader, אפליקציה שפותחה במיוחד עבור אייפון ואייפד ע"י Olive Toast Software Ltd. נשמח לשמוע מכם תגובות, שתפו אותנו בחווית השימוש, שאלות או טיפים שימושיים על Files Pro : Document Reader.
צריכים עזרה? נשמח לעזור לכם להשתמש באפליקציית Files Pro : Document Reader באמצעות מדריכי וידאו, עזרה, טריקים ועוד.
Files Pro is a very useful application. Supports all the file formats I need. I can manage the files and folders in similar way as in Windows with as many levels as I need. Files transfer between the PC and the iPhone is very simple. Very stable and reliable application.
I have a lot of Word Documents on this app. I always want to add or edit words on some of them. This app would perfect If I had the option to edit/correct documents right on the app. Or even start a NEW word document. I would pay for that update!
Been using this for a couple of years. Every time the Mac or cloud environment advances, Files Pro advances to take advantage of it. Love that I can keep local (phone) files, files shared with my Mac only and cloud files all with one app.
Needed a way to get some files from my Mac to email from my iPhone.Worked like a charm, was able to transfer, zip and send effortlessly.Highly recommend.
Worth every cent, Files is stable, fast, and allows file transfer to and from iPhone. Files also has in app viewing of PDF, EXCEL, WORD, HTML, JPG, and other common files, along with the ability to download and open web files, Files sets the bar high for other apps to strive for.
Perfect! The only one I have that can open any(!) PDF file, and navigating through those files is so much better here then in any other similar app!Never crushed, (on iphone 4), and I use it massively. It lets you load files easily through the Apps tab in itunes, which is the fas